✮.*・。 " WHAT THE FUCK. " ✮.*・。

olive walked over to the table quickly, hoping tommy hadn't followed her. she sat down and calmed down slightly when he didn't appear after her. the group laughed at a joke bill made, when liv looked over to her right.

to her dismay, tommy was walking over.
" hey guys." he grinned, ignoring the fact that olive was there. the group greeted him and he sat down opposite her. she rolled her eyes as he made some stupid joke and excused herself to the bathroom.

instead of going to the toilet, she went back to the bar and sat down on one of the stools. after ordering another drink, she fidgeted with her hands. why does he have to be everywhere?

as though she had summoned him, tommy walking inside the room and sat down on the bar stool next to her.
" oh for fucks sake." she sighed. tommy rolled his eyes and began to speak.
" look, i know you hate me-"
" no shit." liv scoffed.
" god just listen for a second! i hate you too, but we shouldn't have to make the group awkward every time we see each other. can we not just try and tone down the hatred and be slightly civil?" he asked.

olive was silent for a couple moments before she nodded.
" i guess." she said quietly. tommy ordered a drink and they sat next to each other at the empty bar in silence.

after around a couple hours, the pair were laughing with each other like old friends. although, it was only due to the fact they were both quite tipsy.

" do you remember when freddie fell down the school stairs and pulled me down with him?" olive giggled. tommy burst out laughing at the memory of the story. they both went quiet after they stopped laughing.
" i miss you tom." olive said.
" i miss you too." tommy replied, when the bartender walked over.

" sorry to ruin the moment, but the pub is closing now." he told them.

✮.*・。✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚✮.*・。゚

olive awoke in the morning to her phone being spammed by bill.

bill 😜

OLIVE
LIV
LIV
WAKE UP
WAKE UP WAKE UP
are you and tommy friends
now or what?!

what are you talking abt?!
why would me and him be friends
again?
we hate each other idiot

do you not remember?

remember what?!

you and tommy were hanging out at the
pub bar together all of last night.

shut up
please tell me this is a prank

nope sorry liv

olive brought a hand to her forehead and groaned, the memories from last night started to come back to her.

✮.*・。✮.*・。✮.*・。✮.*・。✮.*・。✮.*・。

a couple days later, olive got ready to stream. she quickly sent out a tweet before going live.

olive ⭐️ @olivestreams

live rn!! just chatting :) join for a kiss 😘 twitch

twitch.tv/olivestreams

✮.*・。✮.*・。✮.*・。✮.*・。✮.*・。✮.*・。

" how old am i?" olive read out chat, " i am 18!"
she looked for some other questions she could answer.
" ooh, there's a couple questions about vidcon.. well i've got big news chat." she did a drumroll on her desk, " i'm going!!" chat began to celebrate.

around half an hour later into the stream, chat began to spam about checking twitter.
" what, why do i need to check twitter?" she asked, opening up her twitter app on her phone. one of her mods messaged her to check vidcon's page.

she looked at vidcon's latest post in horror.

vidcon @vidconofficial
the news is out... @tommyinnit and @olivestreams are doing a joint meet and greet!

 @tommyinnit and @olivestreams are doing a joint meet and greet!

" what the fuck

" what the fuck." olive said, extremely confused.

✮.*・。✮.*・。✮.*・。✮.*・。✮.*・。✮.*・。

emily's corner

NEW CHAPTER YAYA

OPINIONS??

sorry for slow updates 😞😞

ILY BYE