1%

I scrunch my nose and squint my eyes in displeasure, from not being able to move my neck properly without feeling pain and the horrid bright lights shine into my sore and most likely red eyes. I stop moving when I hear my mother and fathers voices.

"We have to let her go, she has been on life support for six months and there is no doubt she is in pain. We have just got to let her go Madeline." My dads voice booms.

I've been on life support for six months? But I don't understand, I was hit by a car, I'm supposed to be dead! That's why I jumped in front of that car, isn't it?

"But what if she comes out of it?" My mother asks sadly and by this point I've had enough.

"MUM! DAD! What's going on?" I scream as loud as I can and my mum and dad run in.

"Honey, oh my god! Darling are you okay baby?" My mum says in a rushed voice.

I try my best to say something, anything at all. But nothing seems to come out. suddenly everything goes still. My world seems to stop, nothing moves, black dots invade my vision and my breathing stops.

But the weird thing is I can still hear everything and it all starts to move again. "She's crashing!" A mans deep voice rings through my ears.

"Chest tube,  come on, we are loosing her!" The voice says again.

All at once my vision comes back and oxygen flows back through my lungs. The black dots fade away and my heart pumps blood through my veins. My gasps are loud and my ears are filled with echoing claps. "You did it, you saved her, thank you Doctor, really, thank you!" My dads voice held happiness.

I slowly open my eyes to be met with the most beautiful forest green ones.

"Hello, Ally. I'm Dr Styles Haven't seen your eyes in a while. And I'm glad I'm seeing them now, you are lucky you woke up when you did or you would have a chest tube and a lot of morphine in your system, good news is after you rest for a little you can go home in... three days. Ah don't try talk, you will hurt yourself. I have to go, stay alive and I'll be back tomorrow. Bye Ally." And with that he walks out of the room.