|~{Chalter 18: Evil Robot?}~|

"Question; Think we'll survive long enough to get this issue fixed?"
"Probably not-Half of them all are insane and in your words; Pesky Birds."
Xisuma and Dream watched from Grian's base as everyone was getting along but also causing trouble.
Half of members can be idiots, but they were their idiots.
"AHHHHHHHH!!!"
They stopped talking as they heard screaming, while the others dismissed it a parrot hybird flew towards them with great speed!
"GRIAN?!"
Dream and Xisuma stepped out of the way, as Grian came crashing into his base screaming and crashed inside a chest!
"Ouch. . ."
"You okay??"
Xisuma rushed to help Grian, he pulled him out of the chest and dusted Grian off,"Are you okay?!", Grian shook his head, he had a quick moment to pray for his broken glasses,"Sorry! I just needed to come to you guys, because I need help both distracting myself from starting a Resistance and I genuinely am scared!", Dream came over,"Hey, I know it's probably not my business; But uh, what's wrong?", Xisuma noticed how shaken he looked, he was gripping some slip in his hand,"Grian?", "Look-Uh, can you promise not to tell Mumbo because I really don't want him to worry about this.", Xisuma frowned, this had to be serious or else he wouldn't want to keep it from the others,"Does it involve Mumbo?", "Sort of. . .", Sort of?

~

"My Grian Was Sorry Too. . ."

Dream and Xisuma looked at Grumbot,"That's. . . Not creepy at all, and Mumbo made this?", Grian nods,"Yeah. . . This is Grumbot, he made another version of him in a pervious world so this is a more up-to-date version.", Xisuma re-read the slip,"What does he mean though?", "I don't know!", Grian hid behind Xisuma,"I don't know! I'm scared to tell Mumbo because I don't want him to have to destroy something he worked so hard to rebuild!", Xisuma and Dream looked at one another and then at Grumbot, he didn't look mad anymore but this slip had the impression that Grumbot wasn't happy for some reason.
. . .
"I'll keep it from Mumbo until we figure it out."
"Thank you."
So Grian flew off, probably scared of Grumbot.
Dream took the slip,"What do you think? Think this will turn into Pama?", Xisuma chuckled at the reference to Minecraft Story mode,"Hopefully not, Dream. Maybe. . .", Xisuma approached Grumbot, Dream was confused before he approached Xisuma who seemed zoned but his code was around his hands and it was hard too tell if he was. . . Okay?
"Uuh. . . Xisuma?"
Dream waved his hand in front of Xisuma but nothing.

Dream: Question; Is it normal for Xisuma to be standing here silently with code surrounding his hands?
. . .
GoodTimesScar: Yeah, that's completely normal for when he's checking code.
MumboJumbo: Yep, just give him a few seconds or more.

Dream exhaled with relief, thank goodness it was normal so guess he just waits for Xisuma to come too it?
"!"
"Xisuma??"
Xisuma stumbled back, holding his head and Dream got a bit worried-No, he was scared for his new Admin friend after the first time they got kidnapped by a bunch of Watchers and DreamXD!
"Something. . . Something is wrong with, Grumbot."
Dream and Xisuma looked up at Grumbot, both fearing what this machine was going to do.
But. . . It couldn't do anything, it was stuck to the wall. . . Right?
. . .
Xisuma needed to talk to Mumbo.