Mouth pain.

8:30 AM
Mikey's POV
______________________

I watched as Leo and Raph ate their breakfast like it would be their last. Donnie looked at photos of her on his phone while slowly eating, more focus on her then the food. I just poked my food lightly, not eating it. I have had terrible mouth pain for the last two weeks too the point where I haven't been talking much, though nobody seem to notice it because I kept up all my others acts. "You gonna eat that?" Raph pointed at my plate. I simply slid my plate to him and got up to leave. "Uh you ok Mikey? You didn't eat you're food.." Leo asked me, pulling on my arm. I nodded to him and walked off.

As I walked down the hallway I felt a intense pain crash over me out of know where. I almost collapsed right there but made it to the bathroom in time for a pool of blood to spill out my mouth and into the sink. I panic, grabbing a cup and filling it with water. Thinking I had a cut in my mouth I sipped the water and spat it out. The water was still red but that's not what caused me the most panic, my teeth are what did.

_________________________

A/N
Hey! First chapter :D this is really a test chapter but you know lmao but anyways I hope you enjoyed!
~Asht0n