Alone

11:25 PM
Mikey's POV
TW:
!!BLOOD + DEPICTIONS OF A PANIC ATTACK!!
_________________

I ran as fast as I could down the sewers. Blood ran down my plastron from my mouth. My breath was heavy and so was the weight of my body. It began to gain up on me, A figure that looked just like me, but it lacked color.. A black mist with sharp glowing teeth being the only visible thing.

It's only sped up as I began to fall back, the weight of my body gaining on me. The figure pounced and I was now on the floor. "LET GO!" I tried to scream but my mouth was covered."Don't worry friend, soon you'll be just like US!" the figure bit in My neck.
_______

I shot up, holding onto my throat whilst having a coughing fit. It was hard to breath, everything was so bright. Something was on top of me, I couldn't move. I CAN'T MOVE! I tussle around, trying to get whatever was on me off. It was tangled around me. I panicked more and more as I couldn't breath. A thought hit me suddenly.

Where was Donnie?

He promised he would be here.. He wasn't here. Oh God. What if that thing got him!? I fell off something.

'I'm all alone.. I'm all alone. I'm all alone. I'm Alone. I'M ALONE. ALONE ALONE ALONE'

All I know is that is I hit the floor Hard and it hurt like hell. I let out a cry, one that hurt my throat as air refused to enter my lungs. Suddenly sound filled the bright nightmare. God why were they so LOUD.

Something grabbed me. I tried to remove myself from it's grip but it wouldn't let go. It was making sounds, it was too loud for me to understand. It held me by my arms first and.. pulled me into a hug? It's sound became quite and comforting.

No.. it wasn't an it. It was Donnie.

"D..Donnie?" I managed to mumbled before coughing again. All I could hear was muffled words, non that made sense. "I can't-" Before I got the chance to finish my sentence I broke out into another coughing fit. I could feel Donnie tense as I shifted. Donnie let go of me and go up. I whined slightly in pain as he moved me.

Next thing I know something was on my mouth and nose. I could breath again! The lights began to dim and suddenly I could see (remotely) again.

__________________

No POV

"little bro? You with me?" Donnie huffed as he ran back to Mikey after dimming the lights. Mikey's coughs slowly reduced to shaky breathing. "Dee.." Mikey mumbled under his breath. Donnie let out a heavy sigh and lifted up his little brother. Mikey made a high whine that startled Donnie, causing his to almost drop Mikey.

Mikey cried in pain at the quick motion, he began to sob. "Oh God Mike!" Donnie panicked, placing Mikey down on his stomach on top of the hospital bed. Donnie graced his hand upon Mikey's shell untill he reached a certain spot that caused Mikey's quiet cry's to produce a miserable but quiet sound.

Donnie began to worry as he did a health check over his shell. 'No cracks, but it'll leave a nasty bruise' He sighed, hooking up a heart monitor for save measures. He pulled a chair up to the hospital bed and sat in it, taking his T-phone out and playing music.

He had been 'Talking' with Raph when he got a notification that there was a sudden movement detected from the Lab. When he got there, he found his little brother on the floor having a panic attack. So he decided he wouldn't be leaving anytime soon and would play some casual music in the meantime.

It was going to be a long night and even longer morning.