get bit bitch.

....Hi
Yeah I hate authors notes but this is necessary- I didn't expect people to like this story? This was a crack project I made purely from a drawing I saw. I would also like to say, SORRY FOR NOT POSTING! I am the definition of procrastination. I honestly forgot I had Wattpad. Anyways, ONTO THE STORY!
_________________

It's been a week since Donnie beat the shit out of Raph, and a week and four days since his teeth turned weird. Daily activities were starting to become more like annoying chores at this point. Every time you bit his tongue it would bleed, every time he ate his food it would be cut up in weird chunks unless it was soup or some sort of mushy food. It's gotten to the point where Mikey is eaten nothing but soup for the past week. As for the spoon to use, every single one had a bite mark in it. Also, Raph apologized to Mikey for punching him, Due to another threat from Donnie.

Mikey was up alone on the surface, getting groceries when he heard commotion come from a nearby alleyway. He peaked his head into the Alleyway to see some Rando holding lady at gun point. He quickly put down the groceries, pull his hood over  his head and ran in. "YO! PUT THE GUN DOWN MAN, THE SHIT AIN'T COOL!"

Mikey threw his nunchucks in that direction, knocking the gun out of his hands. The guy turned his attention to Mike. The guy lunged at Mikey pulling out a knife, successfully stabbing Mike in the arm. Mike panicked and did something that would do further damage then anyone in that Alleyway would have guess, he bit down on the guys neck. Mikey heard a loud snap and heavy amounts of blood poured into Mikey's mouth and he gagged, pushing the guy off of him. The dude guy fell to the floor, twitching. Holy shit, Mikey had just killed a guy with his teeth.

The woman had ran off as soon as the man was disarmed so... At least there were no witnesses, right? Mikey cleaned himself up, grabbed his nunchucks and the groceries, and quickly ran back home, mind racing. He had just brutally murdered a guy with nothing but his teeth, and he couldn't still taste it. And honestly?

It tasted like victory.