(K x C x D) A new beginning

AN- This is a brief update on a story i will be creating! Let us begin!!!

Dream's POV~

It was a lovely Sunday morning, Ink and Swap were off training and I was in the forest reading a book about flowers. I hear rustling in a bush but I don't really pay attention to it. I'm sure it's just a rabbit or squirrel.

No ones POV~

Dream was enjoying his book, little did he know two of his enemies were watching him. Killer and Cross! Them two had always been close, recently they started to date! BUT only the bad sanses had known about this. As the two were watching Dream, a specific positive skelo had used his magic to teleport them to him. They were a little startled but didn't really mind. "Hey Flashlight! You finally noticed us!" Killer said in a quite flirtatious tone. Cross elbowed him. Basically reminding him why the two are there. "Hello Dream. Me and Killer would like to speak with you. Alone." Cross said, quite...Rudely? "O-Oh! Of course!...." Dream said nervously. Cross and Dream talked about a Truce, while Killer hugged Cross from behind and would time to time kiss his neck.

"So it's a truce!" Dream said positively.

"Yes. But one more thing." Cross looked at Killer and nodded. Cross suddenly Kissed Dream, and Killer was behind Dream now, kissing his hand. Dream was SHOCKED. "E-EY!?" Dream used his magic to teleport away a few feet. Still in shock. "Aw is the Sun shy?"

END OF THE PREVIEW!!! I MIGHT MAKE A BOOK TO THIS?!