[001]

I fidget with my pen, one side hitting the table creating a light knock as the class chatters, blocking out the sound.
Raymond took a seat next to me and waved. I ignored him, he waved again, i ignored him.
He knew i didn't love him after all he's done but he still likes the attention.

he took my hand and forced it to wave, he smiled and chuckled but i stayed silent.
i slid my hand out his grip and fixed my bangs.
he sneered, messing my hair up and sitting back down.
i fixed it and kept my head down until the teacher came.

-

after the class i grabbed my bag and stormed out the class and to my locker, blending into the crowd so Raymond doesn't follow.
i opened my locker and hid as he looked for me. he eventually found me and creeped up behind me. "boo."
i just ignored him but he grabbed onto my shoulder into a tight grip, it really hurt.
"Ray that hurts." i said, he gripped harder. i tried smacking his hand away but as much as i struggled he didn't let go.
i felt scared at this moment, but i slid my hand out and backed away from him.
"strong little y/n." he teased. i walked away to Amy's locker.
Amy Yamada was my bestfriend, she was originally my lab partner but we got closer.
she shut her locker and looked to me. "Hi y/n!" she smiled and hugged me.
"hi." i said, feeling my arm. "what happened? was it ray again."
i gently nodded and she sneered. "that little bitch."

"whatever, wanna come to my house to work on the project?" she smiled. i nodded.
"okay pretty, i have all the materials. after school?" she smiled.
"yeah. i'll walk with you." i said, she nodded and grabbed my hand, walking me to my next class since we have it together.

-

after class was the very last class.
i had it with Amy and Ray, the only two people who are aware of my existence this school year other than teachers.
i was forced to shut everyone out and refuse any friendships other than Amy's because of ray.
i went over to my locker and packed everything so i could walk to amy's house.
i went over to the gate and ray with his scary little friends approached me.
"where do you think you're going?" Ray kneeled.
"Amy's house." i said. trying not to panic.
"Amy's house, huh?"
"can you leave me alone? i've told you i wanna break up."
he sneered. "break up? gosh, after all i've done for you? did you just use me or something?"
"no.. i didn-"
"you just wanted me to seem cool huh?" he teased. all his friends whispered and muttered behind him.
"no, ray i didnt!" i fought back, he slapped me and pushed me out the school gate. i felt my cheek and just walked to Amy's house.
i knocked on the door, and she creeped up behind me. "yo!"
"hey." i smiled. she unlocked the house and we walked in.
i saw her brother Bruce in the living room. as i walked in he hooked his eyes onto me. we had a moment of eye contact until she pulled me into her room.
i couldn't get his gorgeous face off my mind. he attracted the other girls, basically half the female popularity in this town.
he attracted me aswell, but ray would kill me if i striked one conversation.
she sat me down on her bed and got everything out.
"my home is our home. roam around all you'd like." she smiled. i smiled aswell.

i stood up and walked around. i bumped into the living room.
"hi." Bruce said,, it scared me. "hey.." i muttered.
"i never seen you around, what's your name?" he asked.
"i'm y/n.." i muttered lightly, he chuckled. "do you go to our school?"
i nodded. "i have been going for a bit." i said, he nodded. "i've never seen you around."
"yeah.. i don't talk to lots of people.." i smiled. he raised a brow.
"why not?" he asked. i shook my head and shrugged.
"nothing important." i smiled, he pat the couch gesturing me to sit. i had no choice but to sit down.
he stared at me for a bit. i curled a brow. "do i have a bug on my face?" i chuckled, he smiled.
"no, you're just really beautiful." he smiled, i blushed a little bit.
"oh are you blushing?" he tried to look at my face but i looked away.
"i'm just embarrassed." i muttered. he smiled. "im sorry."
he said, i smiled back.

"do you wanna be friends?" he said. i froze up.
"uh my boyfriend wont be happy." i said. his smile faded a bit. "boyfriend?" he mumbled.
"what?" i said, i didnt understand him.
"nothing. yeah, i understand." he smiled. i smiled and just walked over to Amy's room.

Bruce's POV
i heard the door creak open. i put down my book. is that amy?
amy walked up and waved to me. i waved back.
some really pretty girl creeped up behind me and i got confused.
she was absolutely beautiful, i stared at her for a couple minutes before realizing i'm staring.
i was about to apologize but Amy pulled her away.

after a few minutes she walked out of amy's room and into the living room, i looked up and smiled.
"hi." i said, she said hey back. gosh, she was pretty.
her voice was a bit gentle. her hair was perfect and she was like an angel.
i admired her pretty face but realized i'm staring.
"i never seen you around, what's your name?" i asked. her name was y/n.
"do you go to our school?" i asked. gosh that was rude, she must feel like a loner. of course she goes to our school! fuck you bruce, fuck you!
she's been going for a bit. i feel so mean. she must feel hurt. should i apologize?she doesn't talk to lots of people, that's why.
"why not?" i raised a brow. she shrugged, "it's nothing."
now i'm really curious, then again i guess she's just not that open.
she sat next to me and i stared at her.
"do i have a bug on my face?" she chuckled. her smile was beautiful.
we both laughed. "no, you're just really beautiful." i muttered. she got red. shit did she hear?
"are you blushing?" i asked. "no im just embarassed" she chuckled. i giggled.
"do you wanna be friends?" i said,
"uh, my boyfriend won't really be happy." she muttered. i felt my heart drop,
gosh, why am i worrying? why do i feel bad?
"boyfriend..?" i mumbled.
"what?" she didn't understand me.
"nothing." i said, she nodded and went back up to her room.