[005]

-
it was time to go home.
i grabbed everything from my locker and zipped my bag, still not believing i'm free from Raymond.
i walked out the school gates, fixing my hair and stroking my fingers through it.
i squinted my eyes and separated the knots.

i took a gasp of fresh air.
i went into the grab n go, i didn't feel like cooking dinner.
i looked around for something to eat, I saw Amy.

"Hi Amy!" i said. she looked to me.
"oh hey! i heard you broke it off with Ray? finally?" Amy smiled. I nodded.
"Congratulations! it's about time." she chuckled. i smiled.

"now you HAVE to be honest. do you like Bruce?" Amy teased. I rolled my eyes.
"No! we're just friends." I grinned. she pouted.

"What are you here for?" she looked around at the chips isle.
"oh, just for some candy i guess?" i clicked my tongue and fixed my bangs.

"can Bruce and I come over and we can all hangout with your sisters again? It was fun last night." Amy smirked. I nodded.
"why not?" i smiled.

"sweet. i'll see you then!" she smiled warmly. i waved, she left the store.

-

i was sitting on the couch and watching TV while tossing pieces of candy into my mouth.
Lynn leaned onto my shoulder and Lori laid on my lap.

"OWHH!"
"WHAT THE FUCK!"
"EWW!"
we all screamed, watching a gory scene in a horror movie.

"EUGH." i grunted, Lori laughed. "That's a lot of blood!"
"god damn! poor girl!" i pouted. Lynn chuckled.

"gosh no gloves? surprised this isn't his first victim." Lynn said sarcastically. we all chuckled.
the doorbell rang. "i'll get it." i said, i laid the candy onto the table and stood up, scooting in between the tables and walking to the door.

i opened it, it was amy and bruce.
"oh! hey! come in." i smiled. Amy came in, bruce smiled to me.
"happy?" he asked. i nodded. "thanks a lot by the way." i let him in, he came in and sat on the couch.

"what movie is this?" Amy asked.
"Don't know, just a random horror movie." Lynn said.

i sat down and Bruce sat with me.
as they all watched, i went into the kitchen to pour myself a glass of water. i took out a glass and Bruce followed me.
he leaned against the counter.

"Hey Bruce!" I smiled.
"Hey y/n."
"Uhm, Thank you." i said.
"for what?" he asked, curling a brow.
"noticing." i looked at him. he smiled.
"of course. I care about you." he said, as i leaned against the counter aswell.

we stared at eachother. he started leaning in.
he got closer, and closer,

"WAAAAAH WHAT THE FUCK!"
"EUGH WHAT!"
"EWWWW!"
Amy, Lynn and Lorelai said, I looked at the TV and Bruce pulled away.

"CHANGE THE CHANNEL CHANGE THE CHANNEL" Lynn screamed, covering her eyes as Lori laughed.

i chuckled.
Bruce smiled. "Your smile is cute." he said. i looked at him.
"You're so red." i smiled to him. he got even more red. he covered is face and slapped his forehead lightly.

i giggled.
"Lovebirds! when are you coming back!" Amy screamed,
Lori and Lynn laughed.

"We are just friends!" I smiled. Bruce didn't really react but he just nodded his head lightly.

-

Bruce's POV - , '

I fixed my hair, and fixed my shirt. I thought of conversations and things to talk about, i slicked my hair back and checked my teeth. i grabbed my bag and ran over to the front door, where Amy was waiting.

"God damn, you've never been so focused on your looks in 3 years. who are you trying to impress?" She teased.
"No one!" i grunted, she shrugged and we walked out the front door.
porch lights lit up and we heard owls hoot.

"Now that y/n is single, be honest. you like her dont you." Amy grinned. i stayed silent, her jaw dropped.
"YOU DO!" she squealed, she jumped as i smiled and chuckled under my breath.
"yeah.." i smiled. Amy was so happy.
"oh my god. best day of my life, make a move! Bruce yamada, in love~.." Amy smiled.

"maybe try kissing her? or like, maybe strike a conversation, know more about her!" Amy squealed.
"what do you like about her?" Amy asked.

"She's sweet, and beautiful, and independent and caring." I muttered, Imagining her in my mind.

"WAAAAH OHMYGOD" Amy squealed.
"Good taste. Okay, we're here!" Amy smiled. she knocked on the door and i clutched my bag and fixed my hair nervously.

Y/N answered.
"oh! hey, come in." She smiled, Amy went in. i stayed behind.
"Happy?" i smiled, she smiled. "yeah. thanks a lot, by the way."

i came in, she sat down and i sat with her.
they were watching a horror movie.

After a few minutes, y/n went to the kitchen. it's my chance to talk with her!
i stood up and followed her. i went to the counter and leaned my elbows against it, staring at her.

she placed her water down and looked at me too.
"Hey bruce." she said.
"Hi." i smiled.

"uhm, thank you." she said.
i got confused. "for what?" i chuckled.
"noticing."

i felt a warmth in my body. i was happy.
"of course. i care about you."

she smiled.
we stared at eachother.
"maybe try kissing her!" i heard Amy's voice say faintly, from the way to here.

i leaned in. i was excited. i leaned in slowly, closer.

suddenly, Amy, Lynn and Lorelai screamed.

Y/N immediately turned around. i was disappointed.
chance ruined.

she chuckled.
"your smile is cute." i said.
"you're so red." she smiled. i dug my cheeks into my hand.

"lovebirds! when are you coming back!" Amy shouted.
"We are just friends!" she said. ouch.

i just slightly nodded. it's all i could do anyway.
-