Puppets and the Puppeteer

Jaehyun

For the fourth time his phone has gone silent after singing out loud the ringtone. He is lying on his comfortable bed like a dead corpse with opened eyes, glued to the ceiling. His shadows start dancing whenever his phone beams with a call from someone. Someone, who has made his life hell from the past month. He couldn't lure the devil with any greed, begging or anything else. That someone who claims to be deceived by him and now adamant of getting a revenge. Jaehyun furiously throws away his pillow when the phone rings for the fifth time.

"What do you want???"

He screams.

Only to be replied with a sly laughter.

"Oppaaa... Are you now feeling the pain that I felt?"

"I did everything you told me to do. Now please ....PLEASE leave me alone"

He cried. He begged. But she didn't budge.

"Really ?? I told you to forget her. But I know for a fact, she is still in your heart"

Jaehyun felt like banging his head on the wall. He felt so helpless.

"What do you want Song Ye Na? Do you want to marry me? Do you want to sleep with you? I will do that"

He grinds his teeth while uttering those words. Scandalous thought but right now Jaehyun will do anything to tame this wild bitch.

"Yaaaaaaa Jaehyuuuunnn.... What do you think of yourself ?? I can buy you right now, right here. You think I will let you touch me when you are clearly under spell of Chaeyoung?"

Jaehyun becomes silent. He regrets his action. He should be careful with words with this twisted girl, who calls herself a fan. Unfortunately, she has something that can ruin him and Chaeyoung forever.

"You really want me to send those photos to Chaeyoung, don't you?"

His face fell pale on the mention of those photos. How could he do such a grave mistake and captured by a sasaeng ???

"Please don't"

"Good boy. You should always talk to me like that"

"I apologise"

"Hmm... I heard Jeon Jung Kook came by ?"

"Yes"

Jaehyun acts unbothered but he is genuinely worried about whatever the Ye Na was scheming against Chae.

"Hmm... So this time he has eyes on your girl and you can't do anything about it"

Her painful words accompany with a disgusting shrill laughter.

"Oh, my poor puppet"

Crazy bitch !!!

Park Chaeyoung