Part 17

I did it! I survived my first semester of College, I've never been more proud of my self. Ya, I'm not graduating but if I can't get through the last 8 months, I can get through the next 4 years. Right?

The best part about the semester break, it that half the people in my dorm are graduating or moving to off campus housing/apartments. So me and Ava get to move to a bigger dorm!

"Ok, I'm done packing my room. Do you want any help?" Ava asked, looking around my almost bare room.

"No I'm almost done."

"Ok, I'm gonna help my man finish packing the kitchen." She smiled, turning on her heels heading to the kitchen.

I huff, pulling my hair up out of my face. All I have left to pack is my closet, which won't take too long. Mostly because I don't have to pack everything in it.

"Jade, can you got get some more boxes? They're giving them away down by the main doors." Logan asked, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Ya, one seconds!" I take a moment to look around my now bare room, it looks so much smaller with nothing but a bed and some boxes.

"Jade boxes!" Ava yelled, obviously not in the mood to be patient.

"I'm going!" I sigh, making my way down to the main doors. There was a small line of people waiting for extra boxes, and rolls of tape.

"Oh hey Jade." A chill ran down my spine, the moment my name left his lips.

"Don't talk to me." I say through clinched teeth, hoping he didn't see how shaky I was.

"Oh are you still mad? I thought you would get it through your head already." He chucked, acting like we were good friends.

I take a deep breath, grabbing a few boxes, and walking away from Jack. Not turned to look at him, seeing his face would make it all worst.

I set the boxes on the table, quickly walking to my room trying to clear my head. Hopefully the party tonight will help me forget running into my ex.

_

I make few last minute fixes to my makeup, lightly fluffing out my hair. I take one last look at my self in the full length mirror fixing my lace crop top, and making sure my zipper was up on my shorts.

"Are you ready?" Ave asked, putting on a pair of lace up heels.

"Yep. Lets go." I smiled, throwing on a pair of vans.

The party was about a 10 minute walk away from our dorm, some graduating guys were throwing it. Its a perfect way to get my mind off of everything.

As soon as we walked in the door I headed to the drinks, even though I'm under age I could careless at the moment. I grab a beer, following Ava and Logan to the backyard of the house.

I've never actually been in one of the off campus houses before now. Their huge, probably a lot nicer if it wasn't housing 6 guys in their 20's.

"You know I don't agree with under age drinking." I turn around to see my friend Ryan, one of the guys who lived in the house.

"Than you should be more careful who you invite." I smile, taking a sip of the beer.

"Give me the beer." He laughed, holding his hand out.

"You're not my dad."

"But I was also there for you when the whole thing when down. Now give me the beer." He smiled fated, he was serious now. I roll my eyes handing him the beer.

"By the way Jack is here." He whispered, giving me a little side hug before walking away with my beer.

Great. I only when to this party to get my mind off our little run in today, but of course he would come to the party too. He lives for these things.

"Oh nice seeing you again." And of course he would come looking for me.

"You're not supposed to talk to me." I say, turning around to fast it made him back up.

"Yes I can, you couldn't get a restraining order against me. You had no proof." He smirked, eyeing me up and down. Making my stomach turn.

"You know what you did. I know you were there that night." I could feel my voice cracking, but I trying not let him see how weak I still was.

"You're still crazy as fuck! No one believed you, why do you think we're all still walking around? Because you're just a crazy slut, who can't take responsibility for what you did!" He spat, eyes darkened.

"You all know what you did! I know." I whispered, tears falling down my cheek.

"But no one believes you." He smirked, tucking a loose piece of hair behind my ear.

"Don't touch me!" My voice barely a whisper, but he just smiled moving his hand down to my waist. "Stop!" I yelled, pushing him away.

I quickly ran out of the kitchen, out the front door. I couldn't stop my self from breaking down right there in the street.

I could still feel his cold hand on my waist, making me crying even hard. What little memories I have of the night ran through my head. Between the pain attack, and the sobbing I couldn't keep what little beers had drink down.

Trying to catch my breath, I pull out my phone dialing the number I knew but heart.

"Jade, it's 1am what wrong?" Harry asked, voice raspy and sleepy.

"Har-Harry I nee-need you to pick me u-u-up please." I sob, voice hitching in my throat as I try to calm down so he could understand me.

"Ok where are you?" His voice was full of worry, but also calm and reassuring at the same time.

"183 Rose Lane."

"I'm on my way."

-

-

-

I thought it was about time I finally tell you guys what happened with her ex. I brought him up a few chapters ago but kinda left it, so the next chapter will have the whole story about what happened.
Love you guys:)