Lumax: Sneaking Out

HEADCANON:
Max sneaks out to see Lucas some nights cause her family fights

SCENARIO:
Shouting can be heard from the Mayfield's household. A window opens revealing a short redhead climbing out a window. She quickly rummages through the garage for a bike and starts on the road. The time is 12:45 AM.

"Lucas? Hey, Luc(Luke), are you awake?"
*shuffling is heard from the window, and it opens*
"Max? What-? Why are you here? No- more importantly HOW are you here?!"
"No time for questions. Can I come in please?"
"My parents probably wouldn't mind. Erica's off at a friends house anyways. Here, climb in"
*Lucas offers Max his hand, pulling her up and into a hug*

"Now, babe, what's wrong? You hardly come over unannounced like this."
"It's-...Its nothing. Just stupid Billy, you know"
"It's not just Billy, is it, Maxy?"
"I said not to call me that."
"Haha, sorry. I just don't like seeing you so down!"
"It's no big deal. I just..I think I wanna stay the night here, if that's okay."
"Oh absolutely! My parents love you, so I can get them to set up a room for y-"
"I want to stay with you."
*silence fills the room. Both kids are blushing as one takes the other's hand*
"Well, then that's exactly what we'll do. I'll set you up a spot in here, alright?"