Byler: Staring Problem

HEADCANON:
Will catches Mike staring

SCENARIO: (btw this is in S2)
Mike and Will are sitting in the AV room after school while they wait for the others to get out of detention/after school tutoring/etc. Will is sketching and Mike is "reading" a DnD book. The soft sound of the pencil scratching on paper, Mike can't help but gaze in that direction.
"He's even prettier when he's focused...."
"Hm? Did you say something, Mike?"
"WHAT? Oh- N-No I was just muttering about some plans for our....next campaign. Yeah"
"Oh cool! Tell me when you finish the whole thing so we can plan some full concepts for it!"
*Mike nods, not thinking about how Will can't see him. Will continues drawing, but Mike just can't take his eyes off the smaller boy*
*Will glances up without moving his head. He notices Mike ogling towards him*

"Mike? Is everything okay? Ahahah!!"
"OH UH- Sh- Uhm— I'm not- huh?"
"You're staring. Did you want me to draw you something for the campaign?"
"No. I mean- yes, but that's not— Sorry I just-"
"Hahah, I'm only messing with you, sorry, Mike"
*Mike flushes and starts fidgeting with his fingers. Will eyes down Mike, to which he notices and becomes even more flushed*
"OKAY FINE- I was staring- But that- that doesn't mean anything okay? Fuck off- I mean- don't actually, that was mean- sorry, Will"

*Will begins laughing, turning his notebook to a clean page. He starts writing something down and hands the paper to Mike*
"What's this?"
"Something for you. I think you'll find it...i dunno. I hope you like it."
*Mike starts reading the note. It says 'Do you like me too? <3'*
"Wait, Will- you wrote 'too' there's no way that was an accident what does this mea—"
*before Mike gets to finish, the rest of the group walks in. Will and Mike done talk much for the rest of the club meeting, but they sit in comfortable silence when they make eye contact*