Chapter 1- Stealing And Metting

(Y/N) P.O.V
"Daydreamer!" A voice commanded, shaking me, waking me from the middle of a dream.
"What is it T?" I ask Trent, I call him T for short.
"The Boss wants you." He said.
"Is it seriously my day?" I whine. He nods. I get up from my crappy bed and walk to the Boss's part of the theater where I live with 6 other runaway kids.
"Whatcha want?" I ask him sleepily.
"The Mystery Shack- Midnight." He says. That's small talk for: Get your lazy butt to the Mystery Shack at Midnight and steal some crap.
"Any thing in particular?" I ask.
"Yes behind the vend- Blah blah blah. I stopped listening and started daydreaming.
"Dreamer. (Y/N)!" He yells snapping me back in to reality. "Got that?" He asks calming down. I nod.
"Yeah something about a vending thingie and that crap." I say tiredly. He nods. I walk away and take a nap asking Ann, my friend, to wake me up at 12:00.
TIME SKIP- MIDNIGHT,
"Thief. THIEF!" Ann yelled calling me one of my many nicknames, she was shacking me.
"Is it 12:00 already?" I whine. She nods. I walk to the door and leave looking for this place. I had actually remembered to bring my knife and gun. I wall through the forest like the Boss directed me. He says if I walk far enough I'll find signs then the Shack. I walked through the forest a tree branch hit my face because I was daydreaming.
"Crap. I gotta stop daydreaming when walking." I said to my self. I saw a sign. 'This Way To The Mystery Shack'. I followed the signs and came upon a small building.
"The Mystery... Hack?" I asked my self. I saw the 'S' on the roof.
"Yes! Found it!" I say to myself and did a fist bump. I walked to the door and opened it.
Who doesn't lock the door at night? I thought to myself. I walked in and looked around.
"What is this crap?" I asked myself looking at a cheap made up "creatures".
"The Boss said something about- about? Gah. I forget." I said to myself. I opened the empty bag I had to put the stuff in. I didn't need light, the group said I had night vision because I could see in pitch darkness. I looked around and shoved some things in the bag, I knocked something over.
"Crap." I mumbled. I herd a creak and looked to my side and saw someone walking down the stairs, a guy, he was holding a bat. He had a hat on, an orange shirt, a blue vest, socks, and bags under his eyes.
"H-Hello?" He asked his voice cracking. I tried not to laugh. I said nothing. He turned on the lights. I hid and put my hand on my gun.
To much noise. I thought and put my hand on my knife, just in case.
"Hello? I- I herd someone. S-Show your self." He commanded voice cracking in the middle of every first word. This kid was hilarious. I turned on the voice modifier the Boss gave me.
"Are you alone?" I ask.
"I- I live with my family. But no one's down here with me." He anwsered. I stood up looking down.
"What's your name kid?" I asked.
"D-Dipper Pines." He replied.
"HA. Dipper?!" I ask laughing.
"Why are you here?" He asked.
"None of your business." I snap.
"Well bye." I say and walk to the door. He grabbed my arm.
"You can't leave with that. That's stealing." He said.
"Well no duh. Bye." I say and take my arm away. He grabs it again. I take out my knife.
"Let. Me. Go and tell no one of this meeting." I say and hold my knife up. He nodded and let go, I walked out the door and left.