Sleeping over

(Y/N) P.O.V
I walked back to the theater slowly knowing the Boss would be mad cuz I didn't et what he wanted. But I did stop buy that Diner place and stole some food. I walked in.
"Ah (Y/N), did you get it." The Boss asks.
"Sorry Big Guy, couldn't find it. Stole some stuff thought, I stopped by the Diner too." I say. He was mad I didn't find what ever it was he wanted.
"At least you got food." He said and put his hand out for the bag. I gave it to him.
"What is this?" He asked holding up a block with a question mark on it. I shrug.
"We could trade it." I say.
"I guess." He said. "Lets go eat." He says I nod. We walk back to the kids part of the theater.
"Food!" I yelled and place food on plates. We gather in a circle and eat.
___________________________
Dipper's P.O.V
I wanted to tell Mabel what happened it wasn't like that thief girl would find out. Right? I shook Mabel awake.
"What do you want Dippy?" She asked tiredly.
"There was a thief here. I think she's gone now." I say.
"A thief? What'd she steal? Wait a girl?" She asked raising her eyebrow when she said girl.
"Mabel this is serious, could you not play matchmaker for 5 minutes?" I ask.
"Fine." She mumbled. "What did she steal?" She asked.
"I don't know. But she threatened me with a knife." I say.
"A KNIFE?! Did she cut you?" She asked worried.
"No." I say reassuring her.
"Good." She says. "Night. Don't wake me up again, it's Saturday." She said and laid down.
"It's Monday." I say.
"Same thing. Night." She said and closed her eyes. I couldn't sleep so I read the journal.
___________________________
(Y/N) P.O.V
We sat in a circle and ate quietly.
"Hey (Y/N) did you have to escape anyone again?" Our newest member, Bell asked.
"Yeah. This dude Dipper. Dork. Didn't show my face." I replied.
"Yeah yeah- Don't care. Was there blood?" Bell asked. She was the violent kind.
"Nah. I threatened him with a knife though." I replied.
"Oh." She said she looked down.
"Hey maybe when you go out you can make someone bleed." I said reassuring her. Her face lit up.
"So what'd you steal?" T asked.
"Crap- plain crap." I say. Everyone starts talking about their life's before they ran away. I start daydreaming, thinking about that Dipper guy, what if he told? I mean he said he had other with him. Soon I fall asleep.
"(N/N). (N/N) ARE YAH DEAD OR SOMETHING?!" Conner yelled in my ear.
"NO IM ALIVE! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I yell angirly. Why do people always wake me up from my dreams.
"I don't want you, Boss does." He replied and left.
"What do you want? I went out yesterday." I whine.
"Your 12. The oldest here. Go out side and make some friends." He said throwing his arms in the air.
"But I don't like people." I whine again.
"(Y/N) LISTEN TO ME. GO OUT SIDE AND MAKE FRIENDS. I AM THE BOSS YOU DO AS I SAY!" He yelled.
"Fine. Whatever." I say and walk out.
I reached the town of Gravity Falls. It was daytime now. I daydreamed. While walking- again. I bumped into someone snapping me from my dreams.
"GAH!" The person yelled. I looked up, the person, a guy was- was- Dipper?
"Uhhh- Hello." I say picking myself off the floor.
"H- Hi." He says.
"DIPPER!" A voice yells. The source- a girl who looked exactly like him, she had a headband on, a bright pink sweater with a shooting star, a purple skirt, and dress shoes. "Ohhhh. Okkk." She said again and backed away slowly eyeing me. Did she think me and Dipper- no?
"No Mabel, it's not like that we just bum-" He started I cut him off mid sentence.
"Dude, she gone." I say. "So what's your name?" I ask not wanting to sound akward.
"Dipper." He said. "Dipper Pines."
"Name's (Y/N). You can call me (N/N)." I say.
"What kind of nick name is (N/N)?" he asks laughing.
"You wanna thrash my names? Huh? Well what kind of name is Dipper? Oh uh a crap one." I snap holding his collar.
"S-Sorry." He says in a whisper. I let go.
"Sorry. I get outta control sometimes." I apologize.
"It's OK. Shouldn't have made fun if your name." He said.
"So uh who was that?" I ask talking about the girl.
"Oh she's my twin. Mabel." He said.
"Cool." I say. "Well uh bye." I say.
"WAIT NO (Y/N) COME BACK!" A female voice yells. I turn and see that it was Mabel who spoke. I walk back towards them.
"YOU SHOULD SPEND THE NIGHT!" She yells.
"Yeah that'd be fun- how'd yah know my name? Were you listening to me and Dipper?" I ask. She nods. Dipper face palms.
"But yeah it's be fun to spend the night Mabel syrup." I say giving her a nickname.
"EEEEE NICKNAMES!" She yells and comes running towards me. I step out of the way causing her to fall on her face on the grass. Dipper laughs.
"I don't really like hugs all that much." I say and ofer a hand to her. She nods.
"Do you need to call your parents?" Dipper asks.
"Nah Dippin' Dot. They won't mind." I say. He nods.
"Do you need clothes?" Mabel asks.
"Nah. I think you got something for me." I say, I could really use new clothes.
"EEEEE!" She yells. We walk to the Shack. The memories of me treating Dipper haunting me. Although he was more appealing with out the voice cracks. But I could see us happing. Wait no. Im just some runaway kid thief daydreamer. I live in a abandoned theater. I can't like him. Right? I mean the Boss always says "A thief can not fall in love. It throws them off their game." But I mean I could like him. It is a free country after all.
___________________________
Dipper's P.O.V
This (N/N) girl. Something about the way she handled me when I made fun of her name reminded me of the thief- one second all nice a laughing- the next she snaps half breaking your soul. But she can't be the thief. I mean she's nice and friendly and cute and wait what. I can't like her. I just met her. But the way her (E/C) eyes glimmered with curiosity, excitement, and danger in the sun. The way her (H/L) (H/C) flipped. The way her eyes were hard yet soft and full of sympathy when she had addressed me. The way she talked, full of calmness and control. That scratch on her face. The worn down cosmic sweater, the (F/C) jeans, that purple bag she had on her shoulder, and the black high tops. Mabel seemed to like her, she must be ok. We arrived to the Shack and Mabel and I gave her a tour. She reached our room.
"Any questions?" I ask.
"Yeah. Two. Real important ones. The first, where an I gonna sleep? The second, what's for breakfast?" She asked I chuckled all though those would be the same questions I would ask.
"Huh well I kick in my sleep, so with Dippy I guess." Mabel said I blushed. (Y/N)'s checks tinted pink.
"And uh for breakfast. I dunno? What do yah want?" Mabel asks.
"Oh uh well any thing with chocolate, Nutella, and uh candy." She said. Mabel nodded rapidly.
"yes Yes YEs YES YESSSS!" Mabel yelled starting with a whisper getting louder each time. "Are you a mind reader?" Mabel asked.
"Uh no." (N/N) replied awkwardly.
"Sorry about her she's got a sweet tooth." I say. She did or said nothing. She just started at me Mabel didn't notice because she was drooling over the thought of chocolate, and boys.
"(Y/N)?" I ask. Nothing. "(Y/N)!" I yell and snap me fingers.
"Huh?" She says. "Ugh, sorry daydreaming." She said and laughed. I laughed to.
"Uh whats up with her?" She asks pointing at Mabel.
"She in her Chocolate-Boy-Craze-Mode." I say. She nods.
"Mabel. MABEL!" She yells.
"Huh?" Mabel asked looking at me and (Y/N).
"Whatcha wanna do?" She asked.
"Hmm lets play a game." Mabel replied. (Y/N) waited.
"Wellll?" (Y/N) asked impatiently.
"Oh uh we could... ASK CANDY AND GRENDA TO COME OVER FOR THE SLEEP OVER!" Mabel yells jumping up with every word.
"Who?" (Y/N) asks leaning up against the wall raising her eyebrow.
"Oh they were my first friends here. They're amazing." Mabel said. (Y/N) nodded. Mabel walked out to call leaving me and (Y/N) alone.
"Soooo? What's that book?" She asked pointing at my vest where my book was.
"What book?" I ask sweating.
"Well most people don't have a square shape lump on their side." she says smoothly.
"Uhh-" I start Mabel cuts me off.
"(Y/N) COME HERE THEY'RW HERE!" (Y/N) walks to the door. She turned.
"Hey when I come back show me that book." She says and walks out.