Idk what to call this chapter

Mabel's P.O.V
(Y/N) walked down stairs. EEEEE there all gonna be best friends. (Y/N) was next to me.
"Hello I am Candy and this Is Grenada." Candy said motioning towards herself and Grenada.
"Sup." (Y/N) said nodding her head.
"What's your name?" Grenada asked.
"(Y/N) but you can call me (N/N)." She replied.
"What do you guys wanna do?" I ask. (Y/N) shrugged.
"Oh I know lets get to know each other better. Lets go up stairs." Grenada says. We all nod and follow her upstairs. Dipper is upstairs sitting in his bed covered in maps and papers reading the journal... again. We all sit in a triangle, it reminded me of Bill.
"So, (Y/N) what is the bag for?" Candy asks And points to the purple bag (Y/N) had, I had been curious about it when we first met.
"Books." She says and takes the bag off and laid it on the floor in front of her. The words 'books' caught Dipper's attention.
Dipper's P.O.V
"What kind of books?" Candy asked, I hadn't really been listening to the girl's conversation until (Y/N) mentioned books.
"Oh you know, the Divergent series, The Maze Runner Series, How To Kill A Mocking Bird, The Hunger Games serise, 50 Shades Of Gray. Stuff like that." She says looking though the bag. I was surprised I thought I was the only one who liked those kind of books. The girls looked confused. (Y/N) sighed and by guess rolled her eyes.
"Lol, JK I have like no idea what those things are, I mean like eww. I have The Handsome Charming Werewolf, but like he's way to hot to share so like sorry but you can't see." She said and hugged her bag protectively. I tried not to laugh at her acting.
"OMG I WANNA SEE!" Mabel yelled. (Y/N) simply shook her head.
"So (Y/N) how long have you lived here?" Grenada asked.
"My whole life." She anwsered.
"How come we've never seen you around?" Mabel asked.
"Oh uh I live pretty far out, but still a faller." (thats what the people who live there are called) Grenada nodded.
"GRENADA YOUR MIM WANTS YOU TO GO HOME." Stan yelled. Mabel, Candy, and Grenada sighed.
"Well bye guys, nice meeting you." Grenada said and walked out.
"CANDY YOU HAVE TO GO WITH HER. YOUR MOM WANTS YOU HOME TOO." Stan yelled. Mabel and Candy sighed, I think (Y/N) was daydreaming.
"Good bye." Candy says and leaves.
"Well it looks like it just the two of us." Mabel says snapping (Y/N) into reality.
"So what do you wanna do?" (Y/N) asked. Mabel started at her thinking.
"We. Could. Give. You. A MAKEOVER!" She yells, (Y/N) shook her head rapidly and Mabel nodded her head rapidly.
"No. No. No. No." (Y/N) says.
"Yessss!" Mabel says an leaves to get supplies. I chuckle quietly remembering when they did this to me. (Y/N) snaps her head around, she was really on alert.
"What?" She asks.
"Nothing, its just on one of their sleepovers they did the same to me." I say.
"Well it looks like shes gonna be a while." (Y/N) says and stands up grabbing her book bag. "So whats the book?" She asks and sits on the foot of my bed.
I sigh knowing I should at least show her. I grab the journal from my vest.
"I found this journal thing in the woods one day." I say. She mumbles something under her breath I couldn't make it out.
"Yeah, kinda already got that cleared up; its a book. What is it though?" She asks obviously interested.
"It tells all about the mysteries and creatures of Gravity Falls." I say. She grabs it out of my hand.
"Hey!" I say. She doesn't listen, she starts flipping though it. She stopped suddenly and shove it in my face.
"Who is he?" She asks although it sounded like a demand.
"I don't know." I say. "ive looked at it a few times, I guess it's some kind of triangle demon." I say. "why?" I asks.
"Ive seen him when I was st- on a run, he wanted to make a deal with me 'Hey kid, lets make a deal. When you want something, anything, Ill give it to yah. One thing though. But only if you help me with something in return. You got the smarts and the skills. So what do yah say kid?" She says stating the deal. "I didn't shake his hand, I tan back home she says again."
She moves quickly to the floor where she was before we started talking. Mabel runs though the door the moment after.
"EEEEE MAKE OVER!" Mabel yelled.
"Well if were gonna do this can we at least do it the right way?" (Y/N) asked looking strangely at the big box Mabel held in her hands. Mabel dropped it.
"THE MALL?!" She screamed.
"Well I guess." (Y/N) said.
"Eeeee c'mon lets go." Mabel said, grabbed (Y/N)'s wrist and left.