Chapter 1~ The Lovely Break.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SEEK'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a normal day at the hotel...me just chasing people and hoping to get my grasp on them...but today...I felt tired and lazy. I can't catch up with them anymore. I told the other entities about this, and they all laughed...? Are they mocking me? Probably, because they said, "You can't do your job properly!" and they continue to laugh. Not Figure though, he only cared about me...we were only friends. Figure hugged me after what I said, then said sorry...for some reason. He then tried to find a comfy couch for me. I tried to stop him so that he wouldn't struggle, but he wouldn't stop. Once he found it, he told me to sit down. I began to sit down, and soon enough I fell asleep. I can feel his presence...and he felt happy. When I woke up, I saw him right beside me. I didn't want to wake him up, so I carefully moved and tried to get out of the couch quietly. Unfortunately, I accidentally woke him up. His long arm was stretching until his hand could reach onto my shoulder. He told me to lie down and rest some more. I wanted him to feel happy, so I did what he told me to. I open my eye and saw Figure in front of me. He was holding two cups of hot chocolate. He gave one to me. I- uhm...of course I couldn't drink it since I didn't have a mouth...but he said it was just for warmth. Also what he said was really helpful, sleeping again is really relaxing if you are tired. Maybe I should try to listen to him daily. I was finally well rested, and I said to Figure I am now good. I also said thank you to him, as I was very pleased because of him. He felt kind of sad when I left, I can tell based on his expression and the sounds he was making when I left. I also saw him...blushing a bit? I was very confused. Maybe he was just happy, that is all...we can only be friends...no way we are going to be closer....right?