Chapter 5~ Other Characters

Before I show u this chapter, this chapter has the other characters bc...I FORGOR THE OTHERS :skull: :loud_cry: and now Imma add them here, including some fanmade chars I made lel.

also new way on how I put povs bc im lazy :')

~~~SEEK'S POV~
After that nice talk with Figure, I felt strange and weird...I felt like someone was SPYING on us...so I looked around and I knew it. I JUST knew it.

~~~SCREECH'S POV~
Hehehe...I am stalking these two gay lover bois hehehe...it's a good thing I stay in ye dark coz it's coolio. Wait a mi- HEY! NO NO NO SEEK IS COMING IN MY WAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK. I screeched at him and bit him because I am cool B).

~~~SEEK'S POV~
"OW!" I screamed...I mean I know I have no mouth but suddenly I just screamed...I tried to slapped him but he is too fast. "HEY! COME BACK HERE." I said angrily as I try to find him. Figure had no idea what was happening...I mean that's what I thought. He can hear everything though, but I don't know if he knows the context.

~~~FIGURE'S POV~
I keep hearing stuff about fighting and screaming. I wonder what's happening to Seek right now...I'm kinda worried. All I know is Screech is in here. I wish I wasn't blind...I don't know what's happening at the minute.

~~~RUSH'S POV~

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I said as I laugh, rushing to the player who is about to approach the library. He went to the closet JUST in time. I growled in pain and anger. "AUGHHHHHHHHHH" I said, as the player got out of the closet after I left. I can't go back sadly, I just have to go forward. I approach the library before the player, heh. I try to enter and all I hear is Seek and Screech fighting. I was confused, so I decided to close my eyes and enter as quickly as possible so that I won't be part of the "chaos". I close my eyes, enter and I hear the noises louder. I never heard both of them being louder than me...ugh it sucks. I left immediately and leave.

~~~SCREECH'S POV~

I laughed silently in the darkness as he couldn't find me so epik >B) All I do is slap my face because of how DUMB Seek is bwuahahahaha >:) I tried to bite him again to make him regret trying to slap him and I DID bite him >:D he looked angry for a cyclops. I laughed more in front of him BWUAHAHAHAH!!!

~~~FIGURE'S POV~

I had ENOUGH of them fighting! I tried to find them by hearing their fighting. "Hey Screech! Stop bothering Seek!!!!" I said angrily and I mean it. He kept laughing...I don't know why. He just replied "Looks like da love birds are back >:)" I tried to find him, and then I felt something circular. I knew it was him, so I threw him out of the library. The exit doors were already opened by Rush...well that's what I thought and hoped. I threw him out of the library...surprisingly. I am blind, how did I aim that? I just realized someone was helping me.

~~~SEEK'S POV~

I tried to help him aim, so I held onto his shoulders and helped him aim. He threw Seek out of the door. After that, I immediately closed the doors as fast as I could. "Phew..." I said. Figure was confused at first on how he aimed and threw Screech out. Figure then realized that I helped him. "T-thank you!" He said to me. His face was kind of pink as he said thank you. I replied "You're welcome." of course. His cute face made me blush a bit. Kind of glad he is blind. After this, I decided to go to my hallway just in case a player will go pass Figure and the others. I'll be waiting for this player to "visit" me in about door 69-84, heh.

~~~The End! (I hope u liked it after so many months sorry >-<)