14 -My fault

Disclamer: This was only a fiction storyline for VegasPete. None of the story were based on the real series. Their personality was quiet the same as in the real novel but I toned down it a bit to make it easy for me. I tried to write a new genre for our VP couple. This was actually my first book so I'm not sure what kind of reaction will you guys gave me later. Okay, so go on and read this story.
Please leave some comment 🍀

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vegas's POV

His smell wandering around the nose before entering my nostrils. Sending the rushes message to my brain. Awakening something wild inside me. With the confusion on his face, I could see that he on the other hands had no clue about what it was. I wanted to give the detail about it but as soon as I opened my mouth, a loud scream coming from the outside. The hoarses voice howling through the hallway.

I needed to get him out of here. Snatched his hands immediately and walked fast into another room that was surely safe to both of us. Locking him inside the bathroom. He didn't say anything but only listen to me and follow my step. Behaving. I'm glad that he didn't questioning why would I do that.

As I locked him on the inside, the front door being push in, crashed down, thrown away, making it broken into pieces, shattering on the floor. I didn't dare to move a bit as I know that I need to stand on my self-defense.

That guy walked into the room. Making a way straight towards the bed and picking up something on the floor right beside the bed.

A NECKLACE.

I sighed as I know that it was belong to someone. I messed up thing. I didn't notice that he dropped his own necklace. At this point, I need to play smart.

Letting my guard down, the guy right here suddenly turned his face and threw the necklace on my chest. Grabbing my neck. Chocking it hard, burying the nails deep into my skin. The blood running out from it. I can't breathe.

"Which whore that you bring this time?" Asking me the question that getting me on my nerves. "It smell different from the other whore that you bring in usually. Something that sweet about it." He paused and eyes on the entire room. "An Omega.."

I know that the smell was still in there. If I know that Pete was an Omega, I would never locked him up here. I glanced down and saw that the necklace was no so far from me. That thing was too precious.

I glanced at him. Giving the smirked on my lips before kicked the necklace, making it landed in front of the bathroom door. Now, I wanted to focus on the game but then..

Pete.

Why would his mind filled with a lot of thought and chaos right now? What would he's planning to do? I tried to give all my attention on this guy right now. I still couldn't believe that the facts I could read him. Even he was a normal human. Correction, part of human.

The way of his brain work is very complicated and a bit of mess. Full of negativity, a bit of overthink, but more into the bright side.

What ever that you do in there, please be safe..

As this guy was being distracted snifting into the air, I pushed him away by using the dark purple light that I had as we the no name creature can produce it on our own. That was given since I was born.

 That was given since I was born