24 -Grieves

Disclamer: This was only a fiction storyline for VegasPete. None of the story were based on the real series. Their personality was quiet the same as in the real novel but I toned down it a bit to make it easy for me. I tried to write a new genre for our VP couple. This was actually my first book so I'm not sure what kind of reaction will you guys gave me later. Okay, so go on and read this story.
Please leave some comment 🍀

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't close my eyes. Moving side to side as I wished to fall into a deep sleep and waking up by seeing the sun. Crying doesn't help to sort all the problem.

Looking by the clock on the wall, it just 2:14 am. The early morning for me to have no feeling to close my eyes and sleep.

The previous 24 hours feels empty without his presence. The warm embrace that always make me feels small, the showered kisses that stained my face, the hands will always hold onto mine and the soft gaze he looked at me.

He's not here..

It was just me..

Alone..

In the middle of the night where all people already getting their sweet dream..
Carressing my necklace that I still wore on my neck. I never take it off since the day I left that place.

Macau is sitting by the window as he looked like he still figuring out about the white dove. He keeps tilting his head to the side as he stared into the bird that now sleeping upon the small dry tree branches. 

I got up as it feels suffocate to lay down. I picked the book on the night stand beside me. He seems to be asleep.

Even book know how to sleep.

I opened the middle part of the book and found out that it was empty. The words which scribbled on this paper dissapeared out of nowhere.

Are this thing suppose to be like this?

Closing the book as I just want to see the front page. Carressed it with love as I felt a slight distress in myself. It was a wave of sadness that I wished it would go away.

The tight chest that began to lower my moods. A sudden tears fallen from my left eyes dropping on top of the book cover.

I thought this feeling is gone. But now, it haunted me again.

Sobbing in the voiceless cry, no one would hear it. The pain that torturing me on the inside making me even more devastated. It feels like a sharp blade being stabbed into my heart for many times as now I'm bleeding.

I wiped my tears and tried to cool down. Taking a few deep breath to hold keep my head up. I need to be strong for myself.

I moved out from the bed and went straight to the bathroom. Washing my face to let out the emotions. The cold of water freshing me. Looking in the mirror at my own face as it doesn't look better.

Where are all the smile that you always put in your face?

Where is the happy go lucky Pete has gone?

Where is he right now?

Spending a few minutes in front of the mirror by questioning myself the thing that I couldn't find the answer for it. And that is the moment I felt the sudden Earthquakes. The violent tremor that coming out of nowhere sent the panick in me.

I was shocked as I felt that the tremble could pull out the souls from my body. Removing the thought in my head as I quickly began to get out from the bathroom and rushed to the outside.