From the Beginning

Well to start off my name is Melissa Gomez and I am 14 years old. I have know the Griers since I was born. All thanks to the Hayes Grier. We went to the same school since Kindergarten and let's just say we did not meet well.
Flashback: I walked into the "hell hole" known as school. I wasn't very talkative I was really really shy I was the girl that sat in the corner by herself. The bell rang and it was time for recess and I was sitting on the swings. By myself. When our of no where j get hit in the back of the head with a soccer ball. "Owwwwww" I said while turning around. "Hi I sorry for hitting you with the ball!" The boy with the blue eyes and the big head. "What the heck was that for you meanie!!!!", "I said I was sorry". "K I dont really care." Well anyways my name is Hayes, Hayes Grier." ........."K. and I'm Melissa Gomez." "You know what Melissa your my new best friend!!!" "Okay fine then "best friend" I guess we can be,"
~flashback over
And since then me and Hayes have been best friends ever since and if I say so my self we have a really really REALLY weird friendship. We make fun of each other all the time. We calm each other names all the time. And Nash(Hayes' brother) sometimes says that we flirt all the time. I MEAN I GUESS. But I don't think we do and I don't and can't even think of Hayes like that. All I see him is a BIG FAT WEINNIE! That I also call PooBear. And I'm pretty sure he sees me like that too......I hope he does. Nahhh he does want am I thinking he does only think of me that way. DUH. So that's it about me and my thoughts so Yea byee!!!!!!

A.N.: So I hope you guys like this book and I'm sorry if its bad its my first time writing a book so Yea hope you like it!!!!!!
P.s. I'm gonna try to update everyday if I can.
That's Melissa on the side bar or up top