4 A.M.

Melissa POV
I went to the table with all different kinds of liquor I ended up getting squirt with strawberry Smirnoff vodka. Walking . Back to the group my stomach dropped to my feet what was happening right know front of my eyes.

Hayes POV
After Melissa got up to get another drink we continued playing.
"Hayes! " Nash yelled
"Sorry what happened?" "Cameron just called you. " "Oh yea sorry" i said while Nash was rolling his eyes.
"Anyyyways, Hayes truth or dare? " Cameron asked me
"Uhhhh..... Why the fuck not dare. "
"Okay I dare you.... To make out with Daisy. " Cameron said smirking
My head snapped ton the girl that I and Melissa despised since for-ev-er
"Ummm. Okay"
See ended up walking and climbing over the table sitting on my lap and grabbed my face and basically forcing me to kiss her. I ended up putting my hands up in defense I until it got really int3nse and she began grinding know me which cause me to groan and set my hands on her ass. I then hear someone gasp and I broke away looking at Melissa who was teary eyed.
"Melissa I can explain! " I said while pushing Daisy off me.
"No Hayes save it. Call me when your not acting like a complete fucking dumbass. She said backing away th3n eventually running out of the house.

What did I just do?

A/N hey guys I'm back and I'll be updating once every week.