I think I like him

Melissa POV •

I woke up to whispering and let me tell you something . I'm not a morning person. "Mabey we should wake her up," a voice I couldn't make out said."No she looks so peaceful and cute and even cuter sleeping, plus she's gonna be in a bitchy mood if we wake her up so o decide that we don't." I don't know why or who said that but it made me smile and brought butterflies to my stomach. I just wanted to jump out of the bed and kiss whoever said that. Until I woke up. "Oh she's awake" Hayes said. I looked at him and Nash in disgust and they both just stared at me like I was crazy. "Who said that I looked even cuter in my sleep. Cause I heard you say that." I said. Nash looked at me then at Hayes. When I looked at Hayes he was hiding his face from blushing. I started blushing too and his my face into the blanket. "Well I think your cute awake or asleep" Hayes said. I started blushing so hard I went under my blanket to hide it. "Well your not so bad looking your self Grier." I said "Well Thank you." Nash and Hayes said at the same time. I busted out laughing when they both looked at each other with their wtf faces. "Well get out I have to get ready then we can go to the park. When they left the room I got out of bed and took a shower. When I got out I put on my underwear and bra then put a Nirvana muscle tee and black shorts and my high top black and white convers. The. I just straightened my hair and went downstairs. When I ran downstairs I over heard a conversation I never wanted to hear.

Hayes POV
"I really like her Nash and I wanna ask her out but I'm scared she's gonna say no and I don't know what to do." I told nash looking at him and looking at the floor. "Well I'm pretty sure she knows. Considering that your always flirting with her and giving her complements. So I think she already knows." He said looking af me straight in the eyes. "Well are you guys ready?" She said coming down the stairs. "Yea," me and Nash said at the same time. Well I hope she didn't hear our conversation

Melissa POV •
"I really like her Nash and I wanna ask her out but I'm scared she's gonna say no and I don't know what to do." I heard Hayes tell nash while looking at the floor. "Well I'm pretty sure she knows. Considering that your always flirting with her and giving her complements. So I think she already knows." Nash said looking at him. OMG. Well I don't know how I feel. Well I think I like him like that but I can never picture myself with him. "Well are you guys ready?" I said coming down the stairs. "Yea," Hayes and Nash said at the same time. Well hopefully they don't know that I heard their conversation.