"......Hayes......"

Melissa POV •
When we left the house we all decided to go to Starbucks. When we walked in we were attacked by girls that are fans of Hayes and Nash so I just moved out of the way and went to go order for us. I ordered a Vanilla Bean Frappé. I got Hayes a Double Chocolate Chip Frappé. Then I got Nash a Mocha. When they saw me they sat down at the table with me and they just started at me. "What are you starting at!?!" I snapped at then for no reason and I quickly apologized afterwards. "What's wrong with you your always like this when our fans come up to us."Nash said. "Because I just wanna go out one day without being stacked with your "fans" and I can never have that and it gets me mad that they can never respect your privacy and never leave us some for once!!!!!!" I snapped again."well I guess we should just get you home before this gets even worst and we can just watch movies out something" Hayes said. Me and Nash agreed and began to walk back home.
Hayes POV
I don't know what got into Melissa and what made her get mad at us like that for no reason. Like it's not mine and Nash's fault that our fans wanted to meet us like they already want to. When we got to Melissa's house we just walked in and say on the couch while she went straight upstairs and I followed her up to get room. I sat on her bed next to her and she layer her head on my shoulder. "Hayes?"she said breaking the silence. "Yea melissa " I responded. "Do you really like me more then a friend?" She asked and I froze.
Melissa POV•
"Do you really like me more then a friend?" I asked Hayes. He didn't answer for a while then he finally broke the silence. "Yea," he said looking down at the floor. "Why didn't you tell me?" "Well I didn't know how to tell you and I didn't know how you were going to react" "okay I just wanted to know" "um.... Melissa can I ask you a question?" "Yea Hayes anything"I said looking up at him. "Would you um like wanna be my like um girlfriend?" My heart fell into my stomach. I sighed

"...Hayes..."