Talk with Nico

I had just got to camp half-blood last night. And talked to Chiron about recent events. He sends me a small smile. And told me we could talk later seeing as I was jet-lagged. And I needed sleep.

5 hours later I woke to yelling in the aphrodite cabin. "Oh gods I'm out of hair spray." "Ohhh noo.'' I hear someone else yell, but laugh when I hear Piper yell. "You don't need any more, the ozone is already suffering as it is."

I laugh as I roll over and cover my face. At hearing me, Piper sits up and with a smile. "Kari what are you doing here, I thought you were in Italy." uncovering my face I look over at her with a sad look. "Something came up." she sees the sad look on my face and asks. "What happened." "it's nothing to worried about." I say as I roll over again." Kari?" piper whispers about then there is yelling again so she has to get up and break up a fight before the barbie bunch may goes rabbed. many thank Aphrodite cabin is not much of fighter be but put a bottle of perfume in front of them it's all out battle to the death. It's sad really.

After 5 minutes of piper yelling at the others to suck it up and not weary about the hair spray everyone leaves but piper. "Come on time for food," she says as she takes my blanket off and throws it to the side. "Come on pips can't I just sleep in for like 100 years?" "I don't think so." after that I try and get comfortable but that doesn't work without the blanket. 'Dam' i thank. "I'm up damit." I stand and Piper smiles "good. I'll meet you there." but she stops. "have you lost weight? You smaller scenes the last time i.m." I laugh. "You know what they say, an iris message add 10 lbs." not buying it she says very suspiciously. "Right, so see you soon." and she runs out of the cabin.

As I leave the cabin I rape my baggie jacket around me. It's December so it's more like spring. So I decided to walk to the breach and sit at the water's edge. As I watch the calm water I thank Poseidon for the relaxing calm of the waves today. Pulling out my phone I go to my music. And look for something to lesson to you. I find one I feel is a good one. *truly madly deeply- Cascada* A few seconds in and I start to cry because it makes me think of Caius and how I just want to be with him and how I thought... no I hoped that he loved me even if it was just because of the mating bond. For once I want to be loved, to be special to someone, for once.... For once, but I suppose that is not today. I say Caius just keep me there so he looked good to the others. You know, oh look I have my sad little mate here, I'll take care of her until I grow tired of her. Then I'll kill her and go back to my "ex" wife. Who is far more beautiful and far more intelligent.

I cry more with my head in my nose. And I feel my heart breaking into tiny pieces and Schrader all around me. Until I feel a hand on my shoulder and I jump. I looked thru my cloudy eyes from all the tears. And see Nico. "Hey what are you doing here crying?' wiping my eyes and runny nose a take my earbuds out to hear him better. "Oh, you no soaking in self-pity. What about you." "oh the same. I and will had a fight. "I smile at him and ask. "What about." "He said something about marriage and I kind of laugh at it." "I try to hide my laugh but fill at the task. "And what was it." he blushes and says "that he wanted a Halloween wedding theme." I stop laughing and look at him. "Are crazy you have a guy who wants a Halloween theme wedding, hold him close and don't let go. You know what I would give to have a Halloween wedding." Nico laughs. "Your joking right, that's a thing." I nod my head. "hell yeah. it's so cool. But you know my mom would kill me if I had one or would she." I ponder. "Anyway. Be happy he wants a cool wedding. And not one like everyone else." he laughs but stops and looks at me. And with a Sirius look, he says.

"I feel your life force slowly fading." my blood runs cold at the sudden statement. "What," I asked, looking at the water again. "Kari we both know what it's about don't we?" his look is sad and concerned. "I find Nico. it's probably where I'm away from Caius. You know he's my mate." I say that has to be it. There is no way my eating habit is the reason... right.

"Look," Nico says. "That could be it, but we both know it's just not the whole truth. You're going to have to make a choice soon. And it will decide your fate. I just hope you are up to it." an he stands up and walks away.