Chapter 5: E

Waluigi and the ghost used the crystal to travel back to 2041 and over to Cardiff, to complete plan B.
"I can make you a ghost." The ghost said.
"Why would I want that?" Waluigi said.
"You can be like me and posses shit."
"Come on, you're not even a real ghost." Waluigi sighed.

They planned how to attack the Bunders YouTube mansion while hiding in a bush.

"So how's YouTube look now?- I mean, I've not been on there for a while, has there been an update?" Fred asked.
"Not really. Still the same." Fred The Thirds mother whos name is Amumeta said.
Fred III showed Fred his screen and Fred was shocked at how much had changed. (Imagine it.)

This is when a giant fucking robot bowser stomped its way onto the garden and caught everyones attention.
"Wow! You guys have a giant Bowser, he's my favourite!" Fred laughed.
"We don't!" Amumeta said, backing away.

The Bowser smashed a fist through the roof and chimp it was stopped by a train! Kalen sped the train up and it flew up and made Bowser punch itself in the face.
Malcolm took out some food and smeared it on the floor of the house.
"What the fuck Malcolm?" Stulee yelled.
"Trust me ye?" He yelled back.
Amumeta called on her coconats and they swarmed the giant robot like parasites.
It stumbled back and Crish and Crosh got into canons and shot themselves at each of the Bowsers eyes, smashing them.
The Bowser stumbled forward and slipped on the greasy floor and landed on the rest of the house.
"WE DID IT!" The Bunders cheered.

This is when Peucy came out of her room.
"What's going on?" She asked, "I'm live!"
Everyone stayed silent, they'd forgotten about her.

"Guys!" Degorace got their attention.
"You're not aloud in here!" Peucy yelled.
"Do one." The old man barked and walked past her, "This was Ted! He's at the end of the garden."
"I'll go talk to him." Fred said.