The Diary Of Rue

The Diary Of Rue

Sundas, 8:45 am, 17th of last seed 4E 201

I have never been treated so badly in all of my days! Coming here was such a mistake! I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and the Imperials wanted to cut off my head! And the only thing that saved me from that was a dragon, a big one! Ooh I wish Usha didn't run off like he did, Now I may not be able to see him again!

I am not sure what will happen next for me, but when I find him he is going to get it By Sithis!! Hmpph

Sundas,8:10pm 17th of last seed, 4E 201

I have made it to Riverwood and have been offered to stay here for awhile. I think I will make it to Whiterun and get my own place. I don't like being a burden to anyone! Besides... there is only one bed, and they don't have things that crawl in their pillow cases! Hmph.

Sundas,10:34pm, 24th of last Seed 4E 201

I haven't written in a while. I have been finding treasures and exploring caves! I got up enough money to buy a horse I named Gee, my original tribe name. I was raised by a man who stole me and my brother as eggs. He raised us to be assassins. Usha was from a tribe that knew mostly of farming, so he did not do well in training. I am not sure he wanted to.

That is why I am so worried about him! We had to leave that place through. I later learned that Usef- Keel ( our kidnapper) had killed one of his own. This you do not do! No, No! Now to find a house, I have been camping in the woods to long!

Tirdas,12:37 pm, 26th of Last Seed 4E 201

I have just helped to kill a dragon in Whiterun! It was a monster of a dragon, white and huge! They are saying I am something called Dragonborne. I am not sure how this is possible, or even what it means for me.

Because I have helped I can now purchase a home here! I don't know the price, but will save up if I have to. I might stay in the Inn until I get enough coin. I like it here.

Middas,12:43 pm, 27th of Last Seed 4E 201

I have a house by Hist! I will have a place for all my things! I have a house carl named Lydia too. I am not so excited about that no, no. I would rather travel alone. It is nice to have another hand in battle, some of these places are terrible!

Tirdas,9:09 AM, 9th of Heartfire 4E 201

My travels in looking for Usha have taken me to Riften where I met a male Argonian named Talen-Jei. I am totally taken with him. I was not looking for a mate. He says he wants to marry someone else though, I can't recall the name. He wants some flawless amethysts for a ring that he is making for her. I wish I was that girl. I will find him those jewels, everyone deserves some kind of happiness. Hmph I still wish it were me. I bought a necklace of Mara, it got me thinking about the future. Maybe he will change his mind and want me he he.

Sundace,7:46 pm, 12th day of Frostfall 4E 201

So much has happened since I last wrote. I am a mother of a little girl, and I have two dogs now! Too many people and animals living in this small Breezehome! Not to mention myself and lydia! This is no good, no no! I will have to find a bigger place soon!

I have been to many places in my travels and still no Usha. I am not sure where he ended up but I hope he is safe!

Sundace,2:21 pm, 19th of frostfall 4E 201

I have just purchased some land! I will have to build a home, but it will be well worth it! I wish Usha was here with me to see how well things are going. I will not stop looking no, no!