CHAPTER SIX: USJ Part One

Mina: OKAY, LETS TALK.
Me: I'm talking.
Mina: Any crushes? If you have one, I WILL FIGURE OUT.
Me: DAMN MINA- AND FUCK NO
Mina: BUT YOU'RE HOT, IM SURE THERES GUYS-
Me: THATS NOT WHAT IM CONCERNED ABOUT

Mina: I honestly think Denki and Sero are so cute-
Me: GODAMNIT MINA ALREADY?
Mina: I MEAN THEY DEFINITELY ARE, DOESN'T MEAN I WANT TO DATE THEM THOUGH
Me: ...fair

Kirishima: If you're talking about flashy and strong, it's gotta be Todoroki and Bakugou!
Bakugo: Huh-
Tsu: Bakugo is always mad, so he doesn't seem like he'll be popular though.
Bakugo: WHAT THE HELL? YOU WANNA FIGHT-

Denki: I don't even know you that well yet, but it's so amazing that everyone already knows his personality is crap steeped in garbage!
Bakugo: THE FUCK IS THAT VOCABULARY? ILL KILL YOU.
Me: You really know how to stir the pot huh
Denki: Just being honest
Bakugo: IM GONNA KILL YOU BASTARD!!

Then the bus stopped, and we finally arrived at the building. This place was so fucking big, not surprising at all that UA has something like this though.

Thirteen: Every disaster you can think of, it's right here! I built this facility myself. I call it.. THE UNFORESEEN SIMULATION JOINT!
Aizawa: ..where's All Might? I thought he was supposed to be here.
Thirteen: Looks like he's reached his limit for the day. He's resting in the break out room.
Aizawa: ...

Denki: THIS PLACE LOOKS LIKE A THEME PARK!
Me: ...it's huge
Mina: OMG IM SO EXCITED
Thirteen: Before we get started, I have a few things to point out.
Thirteen: I'm sure a lot of you guys know this already, but my quirk is black hole. It can suck and tear anything apart-

Midoriya: AND YOU USE IT TO SAVE LIVES!!
Thirteen: ..indeed. However, my power could easily kill someone. I wouldn't be surprised if some of your quirks worked the same way. In our society, quirks are heavily restricted and monitored. It sounds pretty stable, but people forget that one wrong move could get someone killed.
Thirteen: You learned a lot of different things from Aizawa and All Might's classes, but this one is different! This class will show you a different perspective! You learn how to utilize your quirks to save lives! Your quirks are not meant to harm others. I hope you guys get from all of this is that quirks are used to help people!

Thirteen: ...THAT IS ALL!! THANK YOU FOR LISTENING IN!!
Ochaco: SO COOL!!
Iida: BRAVO!!!
Denki: WOOOOOO!! AWESOME
Aizawa: Alright, first off-

Then Aizawa seemed a little distracted. The hell is he even looking at-

Aizawa: HUDDLE UP, AND DON'T MOVE.
Me: Huh-
Iida: What-
Aizawa: THIRTEEN, PROTECT THE STUDENTS.
Kirishima: Are those robots from the exam???
Aizawa: I SAID DON'T MOVE. AND NO, THEY ARE... VILLAINS.

Me: HOLY SHIT-
Ojiro: There is... so many of them.
Kirishima: I'm just surprised they even got in!!
Me: ..You'd think villains wouldn't be stupid enough to get on UA property.

The one part I heard from the conversation Aizawa was having with the villains was...

Shigaraki: Will a few dead kids make him get over here?

Momo: VILLAINS...
Bakugo: I'm agreeing with Ellie on this, are they really fucking dumb enough to come into a school full of heroes?
Me: Definitely planned since this place is full of intruder sensors.
Thirteen: ...they aren't as dumb as they seem then.

Aizawa: THIRTEEN! START EVACUATING AND TRY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THE SCHOOL. DENKI, THEY ARE MESSING WITH THE SENSORS, TRY AND USE YOUR QUIRK TO SIGNAL FOR HELP.
Denki: GOT IT
Midoriya: ARE YOU REALLY FIGHTING THEM ALONE??
Midoriya: EVEN YOU CAN'T NULLIFY ALL THEIR QUIRKS, THERE ARE SO MANY!! YOUR FIGHTING STYLE IS QUICK BINDING CAPTURING, SO HEAD ON ISN'T-

Aizawa: No good hero is a one trick pony...
Aizawa: Take care of them Thirteen.

We all watched him jump off and practically fly down the stairs. Midoriya was wrong. He can handle himself.

Midoriya: Even with all those guys-
Me: COME ON DUMBASS WE GOTTA GO.
Kurogiri: I WON'T ALLOW THAT.
Kurogiri: Greetings. We are the League of Villains. Forgive us, we've come to this high school, to end the symbol of peace, All Might.
Kurogiri: ..we really thought he was going to be here. Change in schedule. Well.. no matter. My roles remain the same.

FUCK. HE'S GONNA TELEPORT US.

I ran towards him, having my energy field in my hands. I guess Kirishima and Bakugo had the same idea as me. We all tried to hit him at the same time, but there was nothing to hit. We missed by a second.

Bakugo: NOT IF WE END YOU FIRST.
Me: YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING WISH YOU WENT OFF-SCHEDULE.

Kurogiri: Yes, students, that was close. You must be the best of the best.
Thirteen: YOU THREE! BACK NOW!!

Kurogiri: BE GONE.

His quirk started surrounding all of us like a tornados, leaving us no fucking way to get out. In the blink of an eye, I was in a building with Bakugo and Kirishima.

Kirishima: WE'RE IN THE COLLAPSED ZONE.
Me: NO SHIT-

Then we looked ahead and saw the villains standing in front of us.

Bakugo: Time to kick some fucking ass.

The villains ran towards us and we all started fighting. I blasted one into a wall with my quirk, then went to another villain and created my energy field into a ball and threw it at him and he crashed onto the ground. All of a sudden, a villain from behind me grabbed me and choked me from the back with his arm.

Shit.

I used all the strength in my body to grab his head, bend my back, and throw him over me. Once I was on top of him, I punched him in the face and made my energy field a ball again.

Me: You wanna go again, asshole?

Once I finished the guy, I got up and dealt with more of them.

Kirishima: That's all of them.
Me: Fucking hell.

I walked around and took a look at all the guys. Jesus.

Kirishima: You guys, we should get back to the others. Because of us, we're all stuck in this mess! We should of let him handle it.. I can't imagine how much they are having to deal with right now.
Bakugo: You go ahead and do that. I'm going after that warp gate guy.
Kirishima: HUH??
Kirishima: How are you still being this immature, AND AT A TIME LIKE THIS??
Me: I see what Bakugo's saying.
Kirishima: NOT YOU TOO-

Me: We'll only be saving the heroes more time, plus it's not like we aren't capable of beating that dick-
Villain: KEEP CHATTING AND LETTING YOUR GUARD DOWN-

I grabbed his face and smashed him into the ground with my quirk.

Bakugo: besides.. if those idiots are the ones we are dealing with, we should be fine.
Kirishima: you look.. calm? The both of you?
Me: IM ALWAYS FUCKING CALM-
Bakugo: ARE YOU SAYING IM NEVER FUCKING CALM?
Kirishima: OKAY OKAY! YOU BOTH ARE CALM.
Bakugo: Let's get out of here.
Me: That bitch doesn't know what's coming.

Kirishima: Hold on you two! Trust me when I got your back, Bakugo you proved to me you're a man, and Ellie, you showed me you're a real badass. IM CONVINCED!
Me: ...good.
Bakugo: Whatever, are we getting out of here or are you guys gonna talk your asses off.
Me: Enough is fucking said already.

Me: Lets go get these son of a bitches.