11

Two Months Later

"Is everything alright down there?" Sasha called out as she had finished brushing her teeth for the morning. She was twenty four weeks pregnant and everyone was over at her house to set up for her gender reveal party. She couldn't wait to find out if she was having a boy or a girl, even due to her circumstances with her ex. She was going to be the best mama she could be to her baby no matter what.

She was also glad to be able to have everyone over at the house. Bayley and Finn had their baby boy, Austin. Becky and Seth also had their baby, a girl, whom they decided to name Mavis. Sasha was able to visit them a bit more and was very excited that she would be able to celebrate with all of her friends at her home. She was getting to be in a much better mind space than before which she was grateful for.

"Yeah! We're just getting the balloons set up!" Bayley called out to her friend before Sasha walked downstairs to see Bayley, Charlotte, Becky, Roman, Finn, Seth, and Dean helping set up. It would just be them for the gender reveal party but Sasha was excited nonetheless. She couldn't wait to celebrate finding out the gender of her baby with her closest friends.

"This is all so freakin cute!" Sasha gleamed as she was looking at all the decorations. She wanted a cute bee theme for the gender reveal and couldn't get over how her home was turning out to look.

"So who was in charge to get the confetti poppers to find out the gender?" Becky asked.

"Bayley and Finn, since they know how all this works from when they had Austin." She smiled, referring to their best friends and almost three month old baby boy who was asleep in the living room. Sasha then went back upstairs to finish her hair and makeup as she was doing a simple natural eye look with some loose beachy waves for her hair, then looking in her closet before Bayley, Charlotte, and Becky came upstairs to help her.

"What color do I wear?" Sasha asked before the girls all began laughing.

"Seriously! Do I wear blue? Pink? Yellow? I don't even know what to wear!" Sasha laughed before sitting down on a chair in her room.

"I'd wear yellow. It goes with the theme." Charlotte smiled after trying to relax from all the laughter. Bayley and Becky agreed so then Sasha pulled out a nice tank bodycon style dress so it would show off her bump and her figure as the girls went back downstairs to help get all the food prepared.

"Oh! Hey! What's up?" Sasha asked with a smile as Dean had walked into Sasha's room. The two were developing feelings for each other but hadn't admitted it just yet.

"Just wanted to check on you. You look beautiful." He smiled before hugging her.

"Thank you, I appreciate it. Let's go downstairs before anyone sees us. We can talk later." She quietly replied as they headed downstairs where everyone was with all the food and decorations out. Sasha couldn't wait to find out the gender of her baby in just a few short minutes.

"Alright, everyone. Last call. Besides Bayley and Finn," Roman started as everyone giggled a little bit.

"What does everyone think the baby is gonna be? I'm calling a boy." He asked as they started going around the room.

"Boy." Becky smiled.

"Girl." Seth replied.

"Girl! I'm calling it now! Sasha has a baby girl bump!" Charlotte smiled before making Sasha laugh a little bit.

"I'm saying a boy." Dean smiled.

"Sash, what do you think it is?" Bayley smiled at her friend.

"I'm saying a boy. I don't really care either way but I feel like it's a boy." She smiled before they grabbed Sasha's confetti popper and walked outside to her backyard where she was going to pop it and find out if it would be blue or pink confetti.

Sasha got in a comfortable stance as everyone counted down from ten and set their phone cameras up to record and take pictures. As they counted down to ten, Sasha got super excited yet anxious before popping open the confetti popper as pink confetti and smoke came out and she screamed excitedly and started crying.

"Oh my god! It's a girl!" She beamed from ear to ear as they all went to hug her.

"You're gonna have a girl!" Becky and Bayley grinned, hugging their friend tightly.

"I can't believe I'm having a girl!" Sasha grinned and wiped away her happy tears. Everyone else came up and hugged her as well as congratulating her before they went inside to eat.

"Have you thought of any names?" Becky asked as they were all sitting in Sasha's living room eating some of the food they had made for the gender reveal.

"I've already got it set." She smiled.

"Do you wanna tell us or are you waiting till birth?" Charlotte asked.

"I'll tell you guys but don't put it on social media. I'm not sharing the name on social media until she's born." She replied as everyone told her they wouldn't spill the name.

"Hannah Elizabeth. I wanted something simple but beautiful. I saw Hannah and knew it was the perfect name if I had a girl." Sasha proudly gleamed with a huge grin on her face.

"That's beautiful!" Bayley grinned as everyone loved Hannah's name.

"Did you have one for a boy too?" Finn asked as he was grabbing Austin as well as a drink for Bayley.

"Oh yeah. Do I even wanna share?" She asked as she began laughing a bit.

"What did you even have?" Dean asked with a laugh.

"If Hannah was a boy she'd be named Nash Greer. It was just short and simple. Kinda glad I'm having a girl so I have my little Hannah." She smiled as they were all laughing and having a good time.

Later on that night, everyone was settled in either a guest bedroom, downstairs, or in the living room. Bayley and Finn were asleep with Austin in the living room as well as Becky and Seth with Mavis, and Charlotte with Roman were asleep downstairs in the family area that Sasha had set up. Sasha was in her room as she had just finished getting in her pajamas before Dean walked in there for them to talk.

"Did you wanna talk now? Or did you just want some rest?" Dean asked as he quietly shut the door and the two sat on the edge of her bed.

"We can talk now." She smiled before taking a deep breath to relax herself.

"Everything ok?" He asked, seeing Sasha being a bit nervous.

"Mhm." She smiled, still trying to relax herself.

"What's up?" He asked, trying to hold her hand to keep her relaxed and calm.

"I just want to say that, I appreciate everything you do for me and Hannah. You've been there for me this whole pregnancy and even before that. I really want to be with you, but I do want us to be private for a while." She admitted, blushing with a sweet, innocent smile.

"Of course I'll be yours. I've wanted to be yours before all of this happened. We can go as slow and be as private as you'd like." He smiled before pulling her into a hug, then they stared at each other as if they were about to kiss but Dean didn't want to push too far.

"Can I kiss you? Is that ok?" He asked her, moving a piece of hair out of her face.

"Kiss me like you've never kissed me before." She giggled before they had a loving passionate kiss, sealing the deal and becoming a couple. Sasha was so relieved she was finally Dean's, as he's the only one she's wanted for all this time. Now they could grow together and prepare for baby Hannah Elizabeth.