23

"So you wanna come back?" Dean asked a few days later.

He and Sasha were having a serious conversation about her returning since now she was becoming legitimate about it. Dean supported her but wanted to fully make sure this is what she wanted.

"I do, I have a few things left I wanna do still. And I don't wanna have any regrets. Becky talking to me really helped." Sasha admitted with a smile as they were talking while Hannah was napping.

"Well good, I'm glad she helped. And you know I support you a hundred percent baby." He smiled before giving her a quick kiss as she smiled, then letting him continue.

"What all do you wanna do?" He added while looking at his fiancée.

"Well, there's still a few matches and the SmackDown womens title I wanna win." She beamed as he nodded his head.

"And if the storyline was right, I think it'd be fun to work with you and the guys as the shield." Sasha added as Dean looked surprised at what she said.

"You wanna work with the shield?" He teased as she giggled.

"Well yeah! If the storyline was right though. You're my man and they're my brothers. I'd love to work with you guys!" She cheekily smiled as Dean laughed a bit.

"I agree, we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Let's see how you are back in the ring though." Dean added as Sasha nodded her head. She had all of the support in the world. Sasha was going to step back in to the squared circle.

+

A week later, Sasha, Dean, with baby Hannah were at Seth's wrestling school, Black and Brave. The guys were home from the road and Seth didn't have to teach class that day, but a lot of their friends were there to help Sasha with her in ring return. Becky and Seth were there with Mavis.

Charlotte and Roman came to help too. Sasha was super excited about getting back in the ring, but was a little nervous to see how she'd do. She had a clear mind and open mind as well, knowing she wasn't going to be perfect on the first day back.

"Ready boss?" Charlotte grinned as she and Becky were going to help Sasha practice.

"Hell yeah! Let's go!" Sasha beamed as she stepped inside the squared circle for the first time in nearly two years. Sasha began running the ropes before taking her first bump.

"Whew!" She exclaimed after taking her first bump.

"How's it feel?" Dean asked as he was paying close attention to his soon to be wife in the ring.

"Still feels good! Hurts slightly more but that's probably because I haven't taken a bump in like two years. But I feel good!" She beamed as she was so excited to be back in the squared circle.

"Alrighty, let's keep goin'!" Seth cheered as they were all excited for Sasha.

She couldn't be happier. Sasha was so excited to be back in to wrestling again. She missed it so much. She loved being a mom and planning a wedding. But she didn't want to have any regrets. Now, she knew she wouldn't have any regrets, and couldn't wait to make her WWE return.