18

Three Weeks Later

"Becky!" Sasha cheered as she opened up her front door to see her best friend and niece. Becky and now five month old baby Mavis were coming over to hang out with Sasha since Dean was out with Seth and Roman. Sasha was super excited to see her best friend and niece especially now that she's adjusted to being home with Hannah.

"Sasha! Hey!" She grinned as the two hugged and Sasha let Becky inside.

"Hannah's sleeping out in the living room just to let you know." Sasha informed her friend as she could tell Becky was looking for her newborn niece.

"Oh good, this one is too." Becky giggled, pointing to a sleeping Mavis in her car seat. Becky got Mavis unbuckled from her car seat and laid her comfortably on Sasha's couch to continue her nap.

"I still can't believe that me, you, and Bay all have babies now." Sasha giggled as she and Becky got some water and fruit to snack on.

"It's crazy. I think Charlotte's starting to get the baby fever now." Becky admitted as Sasha thought it was a bit funny.

"I wonder why!" Sasha laughed as they continued to chit chat and have fun together with their girls.

+

"There he is!" Roman grinned as Dean met up with him and Seth. They haven't seen each other since Hannah's birth, so they wanted a bit of guy time while Sasha and Becky had some girl time.

"What's up brothers?" Dean asked with a smile before greeting his two best friends.

"Road life." Roman chuckled as Seth agreed.

"How's life with the baby now?" Seth asked as they ended up getting some food together.

"It's great! Sasha's such a good mom already, so in love with Hannah and she's so good. Life is great man." He grinned as Seth and Roman were happy to hear that.

"You're moving in soon, right? I think Sash told Becks something like that." Seth asked his friend before taking a drink.

"Next week. Then after that I'm going back on the road." Dean informed them as everyone seemed very happy for him.

"There ya go! Sasha won't be alone though since she'll have Becky. Then Bay's a phone call away." Roman added as Dean nodded his head.

"I do have more to tell you guys, but you cannot tell anyone." Dean said in a stern tone, which caught Roman and Seth's attention. They nodded their heads, showing they wouldn't say anything before Dean continued.

"I think I'm gonna propose to Sasha soon." Dean admitted with a smile as Roman and Seth cheered for that.

"Hell yeah brother!" Seth cheered.

"That's amazing! You two are good for each other. When do you think you'll do it?" Roman asked.

"I think after we adjust to fully living together. Maybe in a few months. I just want it to be her dream, especially after all the hell she went through." He admitted as Roman and Seth were understanding.

"We couldn't be happier for you both." Roman grinned.

"Hell yeah man, just keep us in the loop." Seth chuckled as Dean nodded his head. He knew Sasha was the one for him, but didn't want to rush into it yet. He wanted everyone to get adjusted to them living together full time before he popped the question. He just wanted it to be sooner rather than later.