1

READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING ~~~

THIS STORY ISNT GONNA BE LIKE THE SHOW IS. YES, ITS GONNA HAVE SIMILARITIES BUT NOT THE SAME OUTCOME.

THIS STORY ISNT FOR IMMATURE PPL WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT THINGS. 

THIS STORY ISNT EDITED SO GRAMMAR NAZIS DONT COMPLAIN

THIS STORY MAY HAVE OR WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING

- DIRTY DETAILED KINKY SEX

-BLOOD

-DEATH

-VIOLENCE

& THE FOLLOWING MAY BE PUT IN OR MENTIONED

-RAPE

-DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

-MISCARRIAGE 

IF YOU DONT LIKE ANYTHING ABOVE THEN DONT GO PAST THE ___

____________________________________________________________________________

I prospected for the Mayans at a really young age. and I made history being the first ever female to do just that.

yes, the guys gave me help and tried their damndest to get me to quit. but I never backed down and I gave it my all.

I've experienced so much shit since being a prospect. I've been to jail, prison, in bar fights, and other shit.

And I've made history again by being the first-ever female v.p

during my time as v.p I was engaged to Angel who was just the average Mayan. and a lot of people claimed that he was just with me cause of my rank. 

but we shut that shit down since he and I were dating when I patched fully Mayan and was no longer a prospect. 

see he and I were fucking each other while I was a prospect, then I patched and we made it official.

Now here I am yet again making history being the first Mayan Female Prez. and I am married to Angel. 

he's my v.p while Ez who prospected for us is my secretary, and Hank is my Sgt at arms. I've made Riz and Creeper my road captains. 

Marcus when he handed the gavel over to me not only did he make me prez of Santo Padre but the main one that can get rid of any Mayan in any of the characters. 

Since being the Prez a lot of the characters have had problems with the whole ordeal and have come to my clubhouse and tried to run me out. and I've set their asses straight as well as beat their asses.

I've shown that just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I won't beat a man's ass if he thinks he can overpower me or believe me to be the weak link due to my gender.

I've dealt with plenty of sexist assholes both in my club and in my allies club and just as I had done to those in my club. I've set those outside of my club allies and not straight. 

I never tried to prove myself to them. cause their opinion of me doesn't matter. 

Marcus saw how dedicated I was to this club and he knew making me prez wasn't gonna be a mistake. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: CHAPTER LENGTHS VARY. DONT KNOW HOW MANY CHAPTERS WILL BE IN THIS STORY.