8

Working with the sons wasnt as bad as some of the guys thought it to be. but when the Irish got work and everything went to shit. we broke the agreement with the sons. and we handled the Irish to the point there was hardly any Irish clan or club left.

Once they were dealt with we had to handle and deal with the sons who thought just cause we took out their cash cows that they could come gunning for us. 

and just like the Irish, we showed them not to fuck with us Mayans. Now we didn't kill a whole lot of them but we sure as shit made sure they never fucked with us or try to fuck us over ever again.

After handling both issues were handled Vatos Malditos allies and brothers who sought justice for their lost brothers.

We made it to where they were not one article or part of them left after we took them down.

Yes, some of our charter brothers came to help since they too were fucked over by the Vatos Malditos and their brothers as well as allies. 

so now that the threats are taken care of and no longer a problem we've been handling the cartel shipments and laying low when cops come.

every time they'd question us we had the same answers nothing slipped nothing changed and they didn't like it and tried their damnedest to make one of us if not half slip up but it never happened.

while all that had happened I found out that I was expecting Angel's and my first baby. 

When I shared the news with him I told him we couldn't speak a word about it just yet in case something was to happen.

So for roughly three months, we kept quiet not uttering a single word about my pregnancy then after getting the clear. that's when we shared the news while in templo.

since the guys had found out I was expecting they along with Angel guarded and protected me.