7

I knew that when we go and attack as well as blow up Vatos Malditos' spot that there could be retaliation from their friend and brothers and I was more than ready to handle any and all that came my way and I knew my boys was too.

We met up at the location and took the van so that the sounds of our bikes wouldn't give us up.

"Alright, boys let's blow some motherfuckers up," I say as I climbed out the back with the bomb I had gotten from Opie and lifted my rifle up in my hands.

Everyone knew where to go and precisely how long till the bomb would blow.

Angle and Hank headed off in the direction they were supposed to go while Coco and I headed in our direction.

I walked up to a perfect location and placed the bomb before I set the timer for less than two minutes. 

in the time frame that we had, we took out plenty of Vatos Malditos before we all rushed back to the van and drove off just as the whole place blew up.

We headed back to our clubhouse and I told the guys great and to be prepared for retaliation for some of their allies or brothers.

After a brief discussion, we all headed home.

Angel and I headed to the shower where we fucked, made love, and got cleaned up before we went to bed after finding something quick to eat.

I laid my head on Angel's shoulder as I brushed my fingers up and down his torso.

"would you ever wanna bring a kid into this?" he asked,

"what being a Mayan or the shit we are going through with the cartel, possible retaliation, handling guns with the sons, and other ordeals?" I asked

"yea" he replied I lifted my head and looked at him.

"I'd do it cause I know that you and I would go to the ends of this world to protect our kids. and that they'd never want for anything" I replied

"wanna get to work of making them then?" he asked

I chuckled before I straddled his waist and got to work on making our future Mayans.