Epilouge

Everyone thought sicne I was pregnat that I couldn't do anything and that I needed to give up my place as the Mayans Prez. 

but that didn't happen and I showed that just cause I was carrying mine and my husband's babies that I can still work. that my ability to bark orders and shoot people wasn't effected by my pregnancy. and that I could still ldo as I had done all while pregnant. 

the only thing I couldn't do was ride my bike. and I was willing to go nine months or how ever long I will carry mine and Angle's babies. it was a sacrifice I was glad to make so that nothing would happen to them. 

Yes, I had close class with assholes that tried to get the best of me just cause I was pregnant. and yes I had gotten into plenty of knock-out fights. 

but both times I was extremely cautious and careful as I handled both matters.

What the bar girl and her friend decided it is smart to approach me and try to threaten me to leave Angel not only did I not do as they say but I gave them a souvenir of just what happens when fuck heads like them think I will divorce my husband for the likes of them.

Once Callista Maite Reyes & Angelo Ignacio Reyes was born it was like the guys turned into overgrown kids.

they helped out greatly whenever I would bring the kids to the clubhouse.

they did whine and complain when they had to change the diapers but that was only cause they  claim a shit bomb that went off and that whatever I was feeding them was really smelly.

I couldn't tell you the number of times Callista and Angelo would piss on the guys cause they wouldn't hurry and cover them back up. they were just making faces and taking their own sweet time. 

but when they were pissed on then that's when their funny face went to grossed out and they gagged.

my crazy family is one that I love greatly and I'd not change them for the world.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: yes its short and that's fine. this is what I came up with and I think it turned out great.

THX FOR THE VIEWS AND VOTES.