Chapter 12

*******buzzzz*********

I wake up to my phone getting 12 missed texts from Harry styles I thought it was just a dream but turns out it wasn't .

*******RING,RING**********

What the hell who's texting me early in the morning.

From:butt face Harry

"Hey Ambie come to the dinner with me please ,we got a big ass problem with zayn and Alex ill pick you up.also ill tell you at the dinner,"

To:butt face Harry

"Oh my god what happened are they ok who got hurt do you need an ambulance,"

From: Butt Face Harry

"It's ok nobody got hurt you don't need a ambulance,but you may need the cops well ttyl see you when you get there."

To: Ambie

"Ummm bye and why do you need the cops never mind bye love you."

(40 minutes later)

I m wondering why he called me over to the dinner and want to talk to me.and why we might need the cops involved with my best friend and zayn .

"Where is Alex is she hurt where's zayn are they ok,"

"You look beautiful today and I was won-,"

"NO!were here to talk about Alex and zayn get it got it good,"

"Before I left I seen a note on my bedroom door and it was for me saying: If you ever want to see Alex ever again give me back my dream life and girl that you stole from my heart Harry I am no longer in one direction you low life pot head.

P.s that g-

"What the hell is a dream life and dream girl,"

"Ohh I forgot you were a blonde,blondes don't know an-"

" I wouldn't say that if I were you Harry your just ru-"

"Harry why did you just kiss me on the lips,"

"I thought we were going out like boyfriend girlfriend,"

"Ohhh yeah we are I,i,I just forgot kiss me aga-"

"STOP! Said Niall we got to find Alex she's my girlfriend not zayns"

"Where did you last see her In zayns car driving away,said Harry."

******RING,RING,RING*******

It's my phone it's ringing and guess who it is zayn the kidnapper of my friend Alex."

"Hello"

"Hi Ambie do you love Harry if the answer is yes you friend gets raped"

"What the hell why only if I say yes why not Harry hes the one who stole your dream girl and dream life what ever that means, who's the dream girl"

"Because I love you he stole you from me you're my dream girl so do you love Harry or not."

"We'll he's my boyfriend so I guess so sorry,"

"You asked for it,STOP YOUR HURTING ME HEY KEEP MY CLOTHS ON please put my cloths back on zayn NO NOT MY UNDER WEAR please help he's hurting me,help Ambie now he's taking off his clothes and strapping my leg and arms to the bed.STOP MOVING SO I CAN HAVE SEX WITH YOU.your lips taste so good Alex even your body taste good,hey don't lick me down below please."

"Zayn please stop she's crying"

"I'm not stoping until I have a baby in her stomach so I can kill it"

*********************

Omg he's going to rap her and force her to have sex with him so they can have a baby just until he gets to have me.

"He's not stoping until he fucking gets me so I have to leave just to save my sister bye Harry it was nice knowing you,"

"NO i love you I'm not gonna lose you Ambie no matter what happens to Alex will get her back go get some good rest for tomorrow love you."