Chapter 11

**********DING************

"What was that ,it made a ding sound?"

"That was just my phone saying it got me 2 tickets to go one direction wow my first concert."

But we only have one problem these tickets are for toady only we don't have a ride there unless we get a limo.and go there fashionably late.

"Ambie we only have 1 hour to get ready ok."

"Ok bye ill be ready by then."

I can't believe I'm going to a one direction concert tonight yeah lol can't wait to see Harry's styles beautiful face on stage today.

"Hey uncle Tim I taking a shower so I can go to a concert tonight ok."

"Alright be careful love you."

I just hoped in the shower and now I feel clean yeah I'm clean now ill sing my shower song.

"Quack Quack I'm a duck a lovely duck la-la,la,la I love you ,you love me were a fam-"

"SHUT UP AND JUST TAKE A SHOWER no singing your voice is horrible."

I just got out of the shower and just also been insulted while being in the shower wow how mean.

I through a pink tang top on with purple skinny geans and purple and pink high-tops.

I brush my hair and teeth and ran out the door befor saying good bye to my little sister Casey and my uncl Tim who I love so very much.

(2 hours later)

"Finally we're here now we can get good sea-"

"Exude me miss one direction want to meet you and your friend do you want to meet them."

"Sure I do especially Harry styles!"

"Hey what's your name asked Harry styles."

"My name is Ambie Johnson text me some Time Harry styles."

"Hi my name is zayn what's yours"

"My name is ambie"

"Not you your friend ohh that's Alex."

"And let me guess the rest of you are liam,Niall , and Louis."

"You guessed right well hopefully see you later bye."

"Hey Ambie need a ride home."

"sure Harry bye Alex I'm leaving with Harry he's dropping at my house and than leaving ."