Chapter 6

"Get up Ambie you got to go home now not a word to anybody about where you were."

"Come on Casey le-"

"Oh she's staying with me your leaving now go"

"What about my clothes"

"Here just take a towel let all my helpers see you body."

I just sat there crying and ran home as fast as I could but I ran to fast and my towel fell off and I was naked the whole way home. As soon as my uncle seen me he pulled me in the house and took a pic of me and sended it to someone I don't even know.after that he gave me some cloths and I said thanks with tears I'm my eyes.

"Who did you send that to?"

"Ummm I think I hear the phone be right back."

"Ambie get down here and eat your dinner that I made for you right now"

"Yes uncle tim."

"Can I have some some ice cream "

"Sure here you go."

From:Justin

"Hey you ok I tryed texting you and you didn't answer why?"

To: Justin

" Ummm I was at work "

From: Justin

"Sure you were"

To : Justin

"Well bye love you"

I sat on my bed confused wondering why her boyfriend and uncle Tim were acting like they were hiding something from her.

I thought that if I came here I would get ride of all of the troubles but instead I have more problems than befor.

"I'm going to the mall for the rest of the day ok uncle Tim'

"Ok have a great time an please be safe I don't want you to be kidnapped either."