Chapter 8

I wake up and my uncles missing also then I started to get scared because I thought you know who took my uncle Tim. But I seem a note on the door that said its ok I'm just at work I'm ok don't go to my job they hate kids and its a kid free zone sorry but love you your birthday cake is in the oven but I ate is so dont make another one. Oh I forgot to set up a party for you I'm sorry I love you hugs kisses xoxoxo.

"Wonder where his job is ill just call mom and ask her where uncle Tim's money is"

******RING,RING*******

"Hey mom"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT"

"Um do you know where uncle Tim's money is"

"Ummmmmmm!"

************

"Let me call dad maybe he knows where it is."

**********RING,RING********

"Hey daddy can I ask you something"

"Ummm what the fuck do you want"

"Do you know where uncle Tim's money is"

"Ummm yes why "

"can you tell me please please"

Sure it's I'm his wife's panties draw good luck that stick like written eggs."bye love you baby girl"

"Love you da-"

***************

Ewww it's in her under wear draw gross that's nasty but ill do any thing for my baby sister I love her so much.

******RING,RING******

"Hello"

"Hi I see you got my money meet me tomorrow at 12:30 a.m and will trade ok"

"You got it ill do anything for her ever if its to get raped because I raised her my whole entire life thank you sir"

"Well got to go get some rest for tomorrow at the airport will switch ok"

"K bye"

************

(Tomorrow )