Names of people

Kairi - The kid that is always Hyper every time we see her (this is from Julia :P )

Julia- The kid that had the audacity to make everything in life more fun and weird btw she likes to play Mahjong at the author's house every holiday :)

Alicia - The piano kid that always has bloody fingers

Celine - Every morning she must have at least a glass of tea or a drink

Dylan - crazy kid, can violin and flute),  (can computer), (can not un-ribena), (is totally insane),  (cannot dance), (cannot stop typing) and (NOONCHAS IS THE BEST) (NOONCHAS NOONCHASN!!!!)

Melody - An alien who is actually the smartest kid in the whole entire world. Go TEAMMM

Tanya - music kid who is now concertmaster in sympathy number 2 like WOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!

Annie - top student (Queen of study) and a student counselor, MC for music, part of the debate team and is the best in every subject because she got straight A's

Dzaky - the short volleyball kid that is depressed, and is a loser obviously

( comment from Julia!!)

(the bitch who decided to ignore me cuz I ignored him and who has the audacity to stay on me the whole time during basketball, soccer, handball, and just P.E in general istfg I'm going to kill him bitch ignored me all day then like staying n my the entire time during sport):)

Sascha - the loud and annoying kid

Kenrick - the guy that hangs with Julia everyday at school

Mahir - the guy Kairi 'bullies' (snapped ruler in half joke ( lmao))

Lara - the smarty in Science so when you need help you go ask her for help.

Reann - our badass bitch who brought a condom to school- (we don't need to know about that)

Consta - the kid who love to eat white rice and raw fish

Brandon - the guy that kills Dzaky during music (Lmao) aka their "boyfriends"

Izaac - the guy who tried to flirt with Kairi in Math and Hass. (he is an asshole)

Rachel - the pick me girl (also very annoying(I hate her fr))

Emily - the happy kid who can make people happy! (like seriously she is like an angle)

Sophie -  the quiet kid whose parents got sent to school because of their child being too quiet. (IMAGINE)

Danisha (Chenya) - My anime lover, the kid that I spend with yelling about anime (especially Demon Slayer).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there this is Kairi :) and I just want you to know that there will be more people added in the story later on :) Hopefully Julia doesn't take my book from me....

Words: 424