Chapter 1

Howdy, Howdy, oh you all think I was going leave you all with just the Prologue? HA! Nope!?! I'll make sure I'll give you another chapter as well to get this story started.

I don't have much to say for now. Other then,

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We open with two green-haired little kids running around the house excitedly! Why? Well, today was the day the two would be finding out what their quirks would be.

In this world, people can awaken something called quirks. Unique powers that allow people to do different things let, be the ability to fly, read minds, lift heavy objects, or change eye color. Quirks can be many different things, and no one is more excited to learn what their quirks are than the two little siblings of the Midoriya household.

Izuku and Izumi Midoriya. The green hair twins were known for their love of quirk, well, Izuku more than Izumi. But both knew today was the day they finally would learn what possibly their quirk could be. Their childhood best friend Katsuki Bakugou, who they nicknamed Kacchan, learned his quirk a few months ago and had been showing it off and getting praise to know it.

While Izuku has been praising Kacchan for the simple fact that his quirk is extraordinary, Izumi has only been slightly praising him and believes the praise might be going to his head too much. However, they're still young, so it's hard for her to say.

But, the twins are most excited about the fact that once they find out want's they learn what their quirks are, they can start their journey to being a hero just like their favorite hero All-Might.

The two of them were bouncing off the wall, full of energy. At the same time, their mother was a slim woman and has since had shoulder-length hair with a ponytail on the left. She chuckled at the two of them and was happy they both were excited about this. Their mother's name was Inko Midoriya, who, on the ride over the quirk doctor, the two were shaking back and forth in the back seat.

Inko: "*giggle* Calm down you two, you guys might fall asleep before we even get to the doctor."

Izumi: "Don't worry mama we won't! We're too excited!"

Izuku: "Yeah!! Oh I can't wait to learn what our quirk is going to be!?!?! Maybe it is the ability to like All-Might! Or maybe it's the ability to breathe fire like dad!?! Ooo, maybe it's like mommy quirk to move objects!"

Izumi: "Calm down Onii-san, I'm sure whatever it is, we would make the best tag team duo!!!"

Izuku: "Yeah! Oh we can't forget kacchan either, we all are going to open your own hero agency together when we get older."

Izumi: "Yeah! But as long as I have you little bro I don't care!"

Izuku: "Same!"

Inko smiles at her two kids. It makes her happy knowing how close they are. Ever since she heard she was having twins, it was a shocker, but it made her all the happier. Izumi was the oldest of the two twins, given she was born only 5 minutes before Izuku. While Izumi was the oldest, Inko knew between the two who had a knack for hero stuff and stuff. It was Izuku; Inko could see just how talented and intelligent Izuku was becoming.

He already started making hero journals on different heroes they saw on tv. He is currently on vol 2. All volume 1 was about All-might, which slightly got a chuckle out of Inko, given it was both of their favorite heroes.