Chapter 2

Howdy, Howdy, GUESS WHO BACK!!!!!!!!! Yep, I'm here to drop off another chapter to this fic. Sorry for the delay I been busy and another one of my fic took most of my time up. But I didn't want to leave you all hanging on this fic. So here I am to update.

I don't want to take to much of your time up (Also because when I'm releasing this, it super late. And I'm getting a little sluggish not going lie). Other then that,

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next few years go by fast, and many things happen. For starters, it didn't take long before Izuku became an outcast to his classmates and the people around him. The moment it was told he was quirkless, everyone stayed far away from Izuku. The only one who didn't was his sister and mom.

Izumi was viewed as a great child; many regarded her as a future pro when people learned her quirk was pyrokinesis. People often compare her and Bakugou as the next great heroes in the area. Many tried to put Izumi in their friend group, but she would frequently leave to see how her brother was doing.

It didn't take long for people to start picking on Izuku; he would get pushed, thrown around, name-calling, and much more. No matter how much try to avoid everyone, they always found him...and it was always one prominent person in the forefront....Izuku and Izumi's childhood friend, Katsuki Bakugou, or as Izuku calls him, Kacchan.

Izuku never knew why but Bakugou made it his mission to go out of his way to make Izuku's life a living hell. And he was the one that gave Izuku a stupid nickname Izuku hated...Deku.

Some days were worse than others, and Izuku found a trend very fast. Whenever his sister wasn't near him, the bullies would come out and attack him; they would use their quirks on him, continue the belittlement, and more. It got so bad that Izuku heard ringing in the left side of his eyes for a whole day. He was petrified with fear the entire time.

When Inko brought it up to his school, they brushed it off and said he was faking it. Izuku was sitting in the chair, visibly shaking and holding his left ear. His mom was in a tick-off mode.

Inko wants them to move school, but the moment the next school learns Izuku was quirkless, they turn down his acceptance letter to be allowed to be taught in a school!?! He wasn't even in high school yet?! Which caused Izuku and Izumi to end up right back in the first school they went to, And the bully only got worse since they learned he tried to get away.

It wasn't fun for Izuku, no matter what Izumi tried to do or stay near her brother. It was like a force was out to get them to remain separated. They only had one class together. Most of the time, Izuku would get pulled somewhere else by a group of students, mainly Bakugou. Before getting the shit beat of him.

Some days Izuku had to hide somewhere in the bathroom or an empty stairwell so that they would leave him alone.

Izumi got sick and tired of all the kiss-ass people would give her and her so-called 'future husband' some of her classmates and neighbors would tell her; about her and Bakugou. Izumi has tried to tell the Teacher, or anyone she could, about the crap her brother is put through, but as soon they hear Izuku is quirkless...nothing.

Izumi can't even go to the cops! It was bullshit!!? And she knew everyone was biased when she missed the assignment on purpose one day, but when she checked to see if it was missing and she got hit for it...nope!?! She got 100!?! And her brother got 0!?! And for stealing someone's assignment?! WHAT!?!