chapter six:hang out

Finney pov:

After school I walked home with Gwen when suddenly Robin stopped me by calling out,
"Hey Finn!" and everyone turned for a second since we were still in the hallway but then they just left or went back to what they were doing.
"Hey Finn! Hi Gwen! So I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with all of us later today?" He asked I nodded with a slight confused look
"Cool, Gwen you can come too if you want to, Bruce, Vance, Billy, Donna and Griffin are going, and Jane too. We think it would be good if we all hang out so Jane can get to know us a bit better and everything, you know?" I nodded and replied with, "Yeah we'll be there, uh what time?" I asked him and he look off into nothing before saying
"I'll call you and tell you all the details and everything, but I gotta get home now, bye!" Gwen waved bye and so did I we walked out of the school and walked home talking about school and drama and everything else. Finally we made it home and I immediately went to my room to do homework, while Gwen just sat down on the couch and watched some kidish movie.
About an hour later after I was done with my work I decided to go downstairs and see what Gwen was doing she was on the phone, "Oh well here he is, hold on." she said handing me the phone "Hello?" I questioned "It's Robin." Gwen whispered i mouthed and "okay" to her and finally Robin spoke up. "Hey Finn we're meeting up right now at the old park near Griffins house be there in about 10 minutes." "Okay see ya." "See ya" he hung up and Gwen was already ready, and I put on my shoes and we both headed out towards the park, we didn't tell our dad because he didn't really care if we went anywhere as long as we stayed together and stuff. Once we got there I sat on a bench and waited and Robin arrived and sat down beside me and Gwen was sat on ground rather than the bench then Griffin came along with Billy, then Donna and Bruce, and after a few minutes Vance and Jane finally showed. "Okay so what do y'all wanna do first?" Robin asked pulling his sharp look away from me, "Well we could like I don't know, go around and say a random fact about each other and then give our opinions on it and stuff?" Billy suggested, "We could play spin the bottle." Vance suggested giving Billy a stupid look. "Uh no I think I like Billys idea much better!" Donna laughed out, "Okay then, well uh Billys idea it is, who wants to go first?" Robin asked and we all looked around at each other before Bruce said "I will I guess." we nodded and he continued,
"I like baseball and fishes." he said giving at slight giggle at his own words. "Fish? You don't really seem like a fish guy?" Billy said titling his head, "Boring." Vance added "I like fish." Griffin said quietly making us all turn to him.

Jane pov:

I sat there very confused and everyone laughed at what each other had to say, I wasn't paying much attention though I was zoing out staring at Finney and then back to whoever was talking, though I still didn't understand what was going on. "Okay Jane, your turn." Bruce turned to me calming down his laughter, I was confused and I titled my head slightly before remembering what was going on, "Oh uh," I kinda wanted to say I had superpowers I mean how cool would that be and then showing them after, maybe they'd be impressed? But I can't risk it and it's a dumb idea anyways, but there's nothing that I like, not really at least, or I just didn't really know what I liked.
"Hm... I can move things with my mind."
Why would I say that, I said it so casually too, whats wrong with me? "What?" Griffin seemed slightly concerned and everyone else laughed clearly not believing me, "Can you show us?" Griffin said he was the only who seemed to believe me and turned around and looked at the park equipment and then stood up I focus as hard as I could on a swing, they stood up to and watched a the swing flew back and swung around in circles I felt my nose began bleeding and everyone looked slightly terrified yet very impressed and slightly shocked, "Woah." Vance managed to get out, "That's so cool!" Griffin shouted everyone else was silent and sat back down as I wiped my nose, "You can't tell anyone though okay? Promise." I said to them giving them all a serious look and they just nodded.

Vance pov:

Okay I definitely wasn't expecting that to have happened she could actually move things with her mind? Well now I know why that clock went flying back that one day I went to wake her up, that's so weird though I was still in slight denial and everyone was still in some shock we just went back normal and began chatting again. Soon it was 6pm and everyone said bye and gave each other hugs and we left, I left with Jane and Billy and Griffin left together and Gwen and Finn left together too, the other three, Donna, Robin and Bruce just walked back alone. I kinda felt bad because I would have usually walked home with Bruce but I had to take Jane home and I couldn't stay at Bruce's tonight anyways.

Jane pov:

As we walked into the house I saw Hop just preparing dinner for us and I went up to my room and thought about today, why would I do that I mean seriously I had just met them, can I really trust them? I knew I could trust Vance but I didn't know about the others. Soon it was dinner time and Hop was calling was both down so I went slowly down the stairs to see he had made hamburgers and mash potatoes, I hated mash potatoes and I was kinda okay with hamburgers I guess I just ate quickly and then decided to head upstairs to take a quick shower.
I couldn't stop thinking about everyone's reactions to me showing them my powers, I was supposed to be normal here and leave that all behind me but, I couldn't and I wouldn't.

1104 words