01-Playmate

When I woke up to find myself in an alleyway I was extremely confused. I was just caught up in a bomb incident yet my clothes seemed fine and it seemed as if not a single hair was out of place! well except my clothes...They were dusty and ew...Something from the alleyway..?

[Welcome to 'Would You Rather; Bungou Stray Dogs Version' Player! Please set your name!]

What the f*ck. How in the world did this even happen! Did I really die and got isekai'd to Bsd with a game system?!

[Name: What the f*ck, yes or no?]

'NO!! Agghhh...Chiasa Akane. That will be my name.' 

Chiasa Akane was my first thought since my aunt told me that used to be my mother's maiden name before she married my father.

[Confirmed! Would you rather go to the Armed Detective Agency or head to the police station?]

If I go to the ADA I might get found out by Ranpo and I'd rather not ruin the timeline. Although I'd like to join the plot, I would rather live a quiet life. I should go to the police station since there would be a lesser chance of meeting the agency. But...where is it??

As I was heading to the police station I bumped into a man who seemed to notice my distress, spoke English, and even offered to take me there himself. When I almost followed him a little girl snatched me away from the man.

"Hey lady, Don't you know that guy might be a lolicon pervert?!"

No, I think that might be Odasaku..Pretty dark red hair with enchanting blue eyes...How dreamy! such a shame that this was how our first interaction went.

When I looked at the girl who dragged me away. She was speaking Japanese and ran away with me very fast.She has beautiful long blonde hair that fluttered in the wind and blue eyes that I felt like I was being drowned by the ocean. Snapping back to reality I realized that it was Mori's ability, Elise.

As soon as we went far enough she suddenly stopped and scolded me. I didn't understand Japanese at all so I just stood there awkwardly. As soon as she stopped talking two choices popped up.

'Would you rather follow Elise or accept a punishment?'

A punishment? And there was even a details button. For the former choice I would get 2 charm points and -2 confidence points while for the other choice I had to be in a coma for 12 hours. In theses type of games there would be a status option, when I went to check on it I had 10 confidence points, 20 charm points, 5 dexterity points, etc. It's obvious which one I chose.

While I was following Elise she kept spouting out Japanese words that I had no idea what it meant, so I just blankly nodded at her. She seemed to notice that I didn't understand her at all and was wasting her time.

"Seriously! What are is a foreigner doing here anyway if you can't even understand Japanese?!"

Ah, She spoke English! In a hurry I quickly told her that I woke up here all of a sudden and had nowhere to go so I just followed her hoping to pass by a police station or work at a restaurant or a Cafe that had someone who spoke English. She told me to follow her again saying that she might give me work as her playmate. At first I was hesitant but then I realized that even If Dazai was still in the mafia, I might be able to fool him into thinking I was just foreigner girl..what a low chance though..or maybe I could just avoid him?

When we got to a certain location a man with dark hair and purple eyes, who seemed as if he was showing concern towards her, started to fawn over her. When he noticed me he smiled and seemed to understand my situation, I'm sure it was Elise who told him while they were speaking.

He asked me to work for him as his 'daughter's' playmate and run errands for him. I agreed to his offer.

It's strange although I should feel scared for what's about to come, I only feel exhaustion

It's strange although I should feel scared for what's about to come, I only feel exhaustion .

|Status:

Name: Chiasa Akane

Age: 14 years old

Title: Foreigner

Status: Exhausted - 10% decrease in actions

Hp: 5.000

Charm: 32

Confidence: 18

Strength: 20

Vitality: 30

Intelligence: 30

Wisdom: 27

Dexterity: 15

Fame: 0

Luck: 40|