Chapter 2 - Repitition (Part 1)

"" - Monlogues
(Y/N) - Your Name
______________________________________

The blood.

unfathomable amounts of inanimate, maimed corpses at my feet.

A sea of the non-living.

Near a million fragmented, nonfunctional weaponry in the iron-soaked dirt.

The incessant demand for carnage embedded in my soul was nearly vanquished.

Dripping with the red, oxygenated liquid I murdered so many to see, I let out a laugh and grin.

Terminus.

...

Arpha: "(Y/N)?"

I open my eyes to see i'm in the white room again laying on a couch with her.

Ah. Here again.

(Y/N): "...Yes?"

Arpha: "We're you thinking about the past just now?"

(Y/N): "Maybe...?"

She pouts at me sarcastically.

Arpha: "You do know you can't lie to me right?"

I grin at her remark and laugh a little.

(Y/N): "Yes.. I know."

I caress her head at that last remark while she smiles and enjoys the feeling.

(Y/N): "On another note, i'm currently searching for a habitable body for you however, I could just grab a normal girl and switch your sentience out with hers."

Arpha: "Would the 'she' still be in that body after you did that?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, she would be and you could grant her access to her body at any time. I'm not going to pointlessly kill a human or any form of life for that matter. Not anymore, at least."

She looks at me, slightly confused at my previous comments.

Arpha: "Getting soft, I see?"

I wish that sometimes.

(Y/N): "Not in the slightest. It just got boring after a while. The pointless killing, I mean."

Arpha: "With the amount of killing that you did, I think anyone would get bored let alone go crazy."

Maybe I did.

(Y/N): "By the way, what time is it?"

Arpha: "I dunno. Let me check."

Right as she finishes her sentence, she snaps her fingers and a conspicuously big white clock appears on the wall next to her.

(Y/N): "Are you... blind or something?"

Arpha looks at me, then the clock, then me again.

Arpha: "Huh?..What-no! I just thought it would fit the aesthetic of the room is all!"

(Y/N): "Sure it did. Sureee it did."

Arpha: "Fine then..."

She snaps her fingers again and the clock shrinks down to a reasonable size.

Arpha: "Happy now?"

(Y/N): "Yes, I actually am."

I give her a sarcastic smile and she looks at me with a dissapointed face.

Arpha: "I hate you..."

Oh?

(Y/N): "No you don't. After all, a certain someone told me we can't lie to each other you know?"