Chapter 0 - Start Of A New

"" - Monologues
(Y/N) - Your Name
_________________________________________

(??? P.O.V)

Two nobodies rush me.

There really is nothing new here.

...

???: "STRIKE DOWN ON MY ENEMIES, TENFOLD! KAGEKAMI!"

Three black thunder bolts strike me and put gaping holes in my body, though I just brush it off and they close up with the dark covering them back up.

Its all the same.

???: " TAKE THIS, YOU MONSTER!"

Three greenish-blue arrows are summoned from the sky above and are fired into me, this time blowing off my head and a portion of my torso sending chunks flying.

???: "...I-is it done Heith? Is he finally dead? Can we finally go home?-"

I cut her off, literally, as the chunks of me turn black and fly into her, mincing her to pieces in front of her lover.

???: "NOO!! AURA!! YOU MONSTER!"

Out of anger for his now mincemeat loved one, he frantically and haphazardly rushes my body causing him to slip on some of her and fall to his knees in front of me.

All of that useless fussing just to trip and fall? Pathetic.

The chunks of my body return and rebuild themsleves back up.

???: "Y-YOU BASTARD! I'LL KILL YOU! M-my AURA!

He tries to get up from the pool of blood he's in but he just keeps on crying and slipping. I step on his chest, holding him in place.

What a fool.

(Y/N): "Before I end your futile life, I will give you my name. I am (Y/N), and though you have tried to kill me and failed, I harbor no hate toward you. Only pity. May you go to be with her after you die here."

???: "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!-"

-Crunch...

Crunch...

Crunch...?

I wake up.

???: Having quite a hell of a dream, are we?

(Y/N): Shut your mouth, Dave.

Dave: I told you already, its Daverbosche. Though, my apologies for the tone of voice.

Looking around, I notice that we are in a room with a color scheme straight from Hades. The sky outside appears to be a cracked red and black.

(Y/N): "Where are we?"

Dave: "You don't remember?"

(Y/N): "Well, for starters, I know we are in my realm although this place is new to me, or rather, this time."

Dave: "As you said, yes, we are currently still in your realm. Approximately, we have been in here for about 500 years."

(Y/N): "Interesting. Y'know, it might be pretty obvious, but do you think anythings changed in the outside world? Are the devils, angels, and fallen alike still killing each other?"

Dave: "The war between the 3 has ended due to God and the four devil kings perishing along with a majority of the devils and angels. For now, the war is over, with only a few small skirmishes happening every so often. Its quite the spectacle if you think about it."