Phase 3 (part 2)

Landing on the ground graciously and without any flaws in squating position Ash stood up he looked around the room noticing that Hisoka wasn't present he frowned. He wanted to get this over with and if hisoka was there he wouldn't have to do any work but now that he isn't Ash has only himself to rely on it reminded him of his traumatic time where there was no one but himself who he could depend on.

Staring at the watch he picked it up and wore it across his wrist. And a unknown was soon spoke introducing itself as 'lippo' a prison warden and the examiner of this phase.

Ash :- 'this phase will contain criminals then.'

Lippo :- Now from here on out everything lies solely upon your fate.

And lippo continued his lecture. Ash was just staring at tye screen making it seem like he was attention when he absolutely wasn't :) [me during lectures :- ]

Lippo :- I hope you pass.

With that lippo had finally shit up.

Ash :- 'my fate huh.'
Ash sighed and thought of how long will this go on for. He had a little over 71 hours and had no intention of getting there first since he would have to wait for others to arrive but- he wanted to be with Hisoka....his body desired Hisoka as he was the only one. Something like this has never happened to him before it confused him but there was nothing he could do about it.

***************
***************
***************
An hour had passed since he started and there was no obstacle or anything he was on full alert but he noticed nothing it was quite suspicious.He arrived a point where the road split into two.

Ash :- 'i shouldn't waste any time by walking like this i need to hurry up.'

2 snakes slithered out of Ash's pants and they went their separate ways. 15 minutes later the one on that went left seemed to have been crushed by a rock while the one that went right was alive and well. Ash chose to go right. The snake that died poofed and disappeared the snakes were made out of nen who-knows-how.

Rather than walking Ash had started to run his urge to see hisoka had grown and now he had to hurry up and see him. Now his path was diverted into 3. He created 2 more snakes and waited to see(or sense ig) what would happen. The one in the middle had been shreaded by something gruesome. The one on the right was cut into 2 pieces. He ran towards the left path.

He saw himself yet again in another dark room. He saw a door that was closed it seemed to be made out of steel in other words it wasn't gonna open by force and there were stairs leading up. He heard a maniac laugh and looked up to see a man with an apron type of clothing had dark circles around his eyes he had muscles too but he wasn't hot or handsome to Ash.

Ash :- 'Time to fight.'

Author note
Ahem- i am sorry to cut it at the fight scene. I am not good at writing action or should I say i have never written action scenes before. So writing that chap will take awhile and I didn't want to take too long to update without informing you.

-Vote~
-Comment~
-Add to your reading lists or library for news of updates~
See ya~~~~