Phase 3 (part 1)

[EDITED]
Ash got out of the blimp letting his eyes adjust to the bright sun. It was a nice sunny day but Ash doesn't like sunny days because they are bright (i agree with Ash!!)

They were really high up in the sky. But ofc not as tall as heaven's arena (i think heaven's arena is taller but if i am wrong don't hesitate to tell me)

After some Encouraging speech from the Chairman's assistant then blimp set off in the sky disappearing from their naked eye.

Ash looked around the place they were in. It wasn't familiar to him in the slightest. He 'tched'

Ash : 'now how to get out of here? Climbing down? But that seems dangerous as there might be some creatures out there'.

As if on que he saw a man being taken away by some big very BIG looking babies with wings. Ash was disgusted by the sight.

Ash : 'what the fuck-'

Ash felt his waist being grabbed by someone he turned around to see it was hisoka looking down at him with a strange emotionnhe couldn't quite make out.

Ash : What's wrong?

Hisoka : Nothing.

Ash : Did you find a way to go down?

Hisoka : I did.

Ash : what- for real?

Hisoka : For real.

Ash : Alright lead the way-

Hisoka : Ok

Hisoka smiled at this a normal conversation with someone who didn't judge him by his looks. Hisoka was happy unknowing to him there was another emotion growing in his heart.

Ash : so there's a trap door here?

Hisoka : Yes apparently there are 2.

Ash thought about some time.

Ash : let's jump down. And thank you for showing me the way. I will repay you by doing whatever i can.

He fell down through the trap door. Hisoka followed him and also fell through the trap door. He looked around to see Ash but didn't find/see him hisoka frowned. He did not expect that and he didn't like it either.