WORK AS HIS PERSONAL MAID.

Mature content ahead you've been warned

Gorgeous was the only word Jason Kofi sani was able to get out of his mouth because she was not human but rather a siren from her curly hair,plumb pink lips and her wide hips.And she was also short compared to him with his 6'3feet whiles she was about 5'3 .He simply couldn't get her out of his mind.

He walked to the kitchen were Mrs Joyce was to enquire more about her.

Who is she?he asked Mrs Joyce when he spotted her in the kitchen.

Mrs Joyce didn't have to be told twice, she knew any sane man wouldn't be able to look at Esther without making a move on her.

"She is the new servant". Mrs Joyce answered before going back to what she was doing.

"Then ask her to come to my room". Mrs Joyce eyes widened because she felt sorry for the young girl.

She knew Jason always gets whatever he wants.And for the first time since ever, today is the only day  Jason has ever paid attention to a girl.

"Why should she come to your room"?. Mrs Joyce fearfully asked.

"I mean isn't your mother supposed to interview her'".

Although she has been his nanny since he was a boy she was still very scared of him because of his intimidating aura.

"What did you just say"?. He asked raising an inquisitive brow at her.

Mrs Joyce inwardly shivered because of the cold and chilling voice he was using her.

"I'll ask her to come to your room right away". she said slightly running to the servants quarters.

Mrs Joyce entered the servants quarters and Saw the naive and innocent girl sitting in a rigid manner like a statue.

"Go to the main house and take the stairs to the last floor". Mrs Joyce said .she knew it would be a long walk but she knew Esther wouldn't know how an elevator work.

"Is the lady boss back already "? Esther asked.

Mrs Joyce wasn't able to answer the question,so she put on a cold face and barked harshly"Go now or loose the job"?

Esther hastily got up and started rubbing upstairs.mrs Joyce pitifully Shaked her head and walked towards the kitchen praying for the innocent soul.

Esther reached the floor she was asked to go to sweating profusely because of how fast she ran.

Esther heard moans and groans coming from the room.But she never thought it was going to be the most shocking scene she will ever see in her entire life.

Esther opened the door and shock would be an understatement compared to what she saw.

Esther saw the handsome guy she bumped into, but this it was a different situation.

The handsome stranger held up the woman against the wall, by her neck tightly  , and was roughly thrusting into her.

The petite woman was in soo much pain as she was begging him to stop.

M..as...ter, pl... ease stop,but no his thrust became more rougher and more painful.

"You whore this is what you wanted right "?he said increasing his pace.

"Ma....s-ter ,pl...... ease, lm ... sorry for seducing have mercy "?

This only seems to infuriates him more because the next seconds she was roughly thrown on the couch.  

Ass up face down, she was put on all fours, this only made things worse.because this gave him the opportunity to go deeper.

"I swearrr  she screamed arrrr,l will n..eve..r show my face in... front of y..out".

Furious would be an understatement compared to what Jason was feeling . this is not the the first time a maid has tried seducing him,so he thought to teach them a led.

The woman was in too much pain , because of his 11 inch dick, it was too thick and long for her.

She promised herself to quit the job and go to a hospital the next day , because she knows there's going to be a lot of bruises in and out of her hole the next day

His thrust slowly become soft , it was like God answered her prayers, because before she realized she was throw roughly on the floor , she quickly dashed out of the room before he even changed his mind.

Esther was still standing there shocked to even move an inch, she was brought back to reality and tried to leave the room .

"Where do you think you are going"? Jason asked throwing on his briefs trousers.

Esther quickly lowered her gaze and answered"lm sorry for barging in the wrong room, I'll leave right away".

Jason though for a little while and said"who told you this is the wrong room,l personally told Nancy to tell you to come to this room".

And look at me when I'm talking to you .

Esther lifted her gaze and was met with his beautiful hazel eyes, Esther had to admit that this is the most handsome man she has ever met in her entire life.

Jason stood there looking at her completely mesmerized by her features,but the most intriguing part about her was her small yet cute frame.

Esther had curves in all the right places from her thick thighs,to her wide hip and her perfect amount of breast, which is neither big or small,her body shape was simply to die for.

"From now onwards you are my personal maid and whore you do whatever it ask. And don't you dare about complaining to anyone say something and you are gone by the snap of my fingers, not a word especially to my mother.

Because you are even wasting your time i don't give a damn about you or her she means nothing to me .

And get it in the head of yours you will be sleeping in my bed and room from now onwards.

Esther tried to make a run for it , but he was more faster than her.

He cornered her against the wall and forcefully captured his mouth with hers, but quickly pulled away before he became  addicted to her.He told Esther to go and get her things from the servants quarters and come back by exactly 2 minutes, else would be punished if she did not do as told.

Esther sobbed softly and did as she was told, but not before making up her mind on an escape  plan.

Little did she know the devil has already had a taste of her and is not letting her go anytime soon.

Jason vowed to himself to never let Esther go not now, not ever.