THE NEW BEGINNINGS

Apparently, Esther was really happy that she would be able to to get a better job and support her parents and four siblings.But little did she know the bitter truth.Esther was inside when she was called by her parents to have a talk before she would leave to the city.That's when she was told that the people she was living with weren't her biological parents.

They told her how they saw an interracial couple who had volunteered to help the village met with an accident and were not able to survive.They had a one year old baby who survived so they decided to take care of her. They told Esther to forget about them and live her own life because she has suffered enough.

Esther wouldn't say she knew but she had a feeling about it even before they told her.Because almost every one in the village had told her how different she was compared to her siblings because her siblings had a darker skin tone compared to her, because she has a light skin.And her parents were also dark in complexion.

Esther boarded the first bus that left the village the next day.she was inside the bus and was looking outside the window.she wasn't able to believe she was seeing those giant houses (skyscraper) she had read in books . she was really happy and sad at the same time because she was now an orphan with no family and was going to learn how to take care of herself.

She arrived at her destination but she was almost lost because the city was a big place compared to her small village.she luckily met a good Samaritan who showed her the way to get a taxi. She gave the address of the house she was going to be working at and arrived about an hour later.

Esther ringed the bell of the giant house(mansion) that was in front
of her the gate was opened by  the driver of the family.she was escorted inside by a nice old lady who was friendly to Esther because one she was very pretty and second she was polite. She told Esther to wait for the lady of the house in the servant quarters because it was only elites that are allowed to go to the main house.

Esther was heading to the servant quarters when she bumped into a wall that's how she will put, because the was no way that hard rock was a human.  But to her surprised it was a very handsome man , the most handsome man she has ever met in her entire life.They stood there staring at each other completely mesmerized.

She speedily walked towards where she was asked to wait because she was warned by the house keeper Mrs Joyce to stay out of the way of the only son of her soon to be boss ,because he was cold and arrogant.

Little did Esther know she has already been done for, and had no idea what was waiting ahead of her.

Esther bumped into Jason because, he had just finished fucking one of the young maid.

Jason wasn't one for commitment he just fuckes.All the women he fucks knows but they don't care.

Simply because,he was a fine specimen,l mean who wouldn't be amazed by him.He was more handsome than the word handsome.

He was more than a Greek god with his 6'7 height, plumb pink lips,broad shoulders, brown sun kissed skin straight but slightly curved nose and his Afro trimmed hair.

Aside the special qualities he was well endowed, with his 11 inches long dick he could fuck anyone into oblivion.

He was what ladies called sex god ,just by glancing at him he could turn a gay straight .

Jason is the kind of guy that only does one night stand.

He has slept with almost half of the servants in the mansion.

He can fuck you day and night till you pass out.he is every girls dream guy.

Jason is also the only son of his windowed mother, his mother is very protective over him.

And that's what he hates most about his mother, she always wants to do things for him and dictate his life.

But because of how cold and and ruthless he is she stays out of his way.

An incident happened to him when he was 20 that changed him,so because of that she is afraid of him.

Jason has strangled his mother before,so she is aware she only has one last chance to live if she gets on the bad books of Jason.

Jason is a very wealthy man , who owns business like restaurants, hotels,club, and a tech company which is number one in the whole world.

And has gained prominence especially in Asia, Africa and America.

He was declared the most handsome man in the world 2019 , because of his godly like features.

He has never had a girlfriend before nor has he been in a relationship before.

Jason is a workaholic, because his mother has never had time for him.

Turning him into a cold and ruthless man without mercy.

He has never said the word sorry or thank you to anyone.The only person he is close to is his nanny Mrs Joyce who has been taking care of him  since he was a boy.

Jason loves sex ,he is a very active person when it comes to sex.he is usually in thick curvy women, But as the saying goes you don't always get what you want in life.

He goes with anything that is beautiful.he is really not into young girls,he likes his woman mature and elegant.

Jason told himself never to love or give birth because he doesn't want to bring a child into this cruel and unfair world full of wicked people.

He lost his father at a very tender age without experiencing the love and affection of a father.so he vowed to never have a child just to die and leave the child alone.